Slam the ground to create a wave of incinerating plasma that knocks back enemies and strips their armor.
|Strength:66 / 100 / 141 / 200 ( Heat damage)|
|Range:25 m (wave radius)|
|Misc:100% ( Heat status chance)|
50-100% (armor reduction)
-2%/s (heat generation rate reduction for Immolation)
-50% (total heat removal for Immolation)
- Ember slams the ground, creating a wave of fire that expands outwards to a radius of 25 meters. Enemies in direct line of sight of Ember and within range are dealt 66 / 100 / 141 / 200 Heat damage with a 100% status chance, have their Armor permanently reduced by 50% - 100%, and suffer knockdown and are violently pushed back.
- Damage and armor reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and armor reduction is capped at 50-100%.
- Wave radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The armor reduction affects enemies' current armor and stacks with multiple casts, e.g. two casts at minimum heat (50% armor reduction) will reduce enemies armor to 25%.
- Ability Synergy:
- Each cast of Fire Blast decreases Immolation's rate of heat generation by 2% per second, while also removing 50% heat.
- Fire Blast's enemy armor reduction scales linearly with Immolation's heat level, with 0 percent heat resulting in the minimum value being removed and 100 percent heat resulting in the maximum.
- Has a cast delay of about 0.7 seconds.
- Subsuming Ember to the Helminth will offer Fire Blast and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Damage and armor reduction of Subsumed Fire Blast are affected by Ability Strength, while the wave radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Armor reduction per cast is capped at 75% of enemies' current armor, achievable with Ability Strength of 100% at max ability rank.
- Subsumed Fire Blast takes 7 casts to completely strip enemies' armor at max ability rank with 100% Ability Strength or more.
- Main article: Healing Flame
- Main article: Purifying Flames
|Rank||Status Immunity Duration||Cost|
- If using this in conjunction with Inferno to strip armor, cast Inferno first, so that it gets the benefits from high heat, then cast Fire Blast to strip enemy armor, slowing Ember's heat generation.
- Cast when at max heat in order to prevent Immolate from draining Energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.