Slam the ground to create a wave of incinerating plasma that knocks back enemies and strips their armor.
|Strength:66 / 100 / 141 / 200 ( Heat damage)|
|Range:25 m (wave radius)|
|Misc:100% ( Heat status chance)|
50-100% (armor reduction)
-2%/s (heat generation rate reduction for Immolation)
-50% (total heat removal for Immolation)
- Ember slams the ground, creating a wave of fire that expands outwards to a radius of ? / ? / ? / 25 meters, dealing 66 / 100 / 141 / 200 Heat damage with a 100% status chance to enemies that make contact with it, and pushing them back. Enemies hit by the ring have their armor reduced by 50% - 100%.
- Damage and armor reduction are affected by Ability Strength, and armor reduction is capped at 50-100%.
- Wave radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Requires line of sight in order to hit enemies.
- Enemies damaged by the expanding wave suffer knockdown and are violently pushed back.
- The armor reduction is affects enemies current armor and stacks with multiple casts, e.g. two casts at minimum heat (50% armor reduction) will reduce enemies armor to 25%.
- Ability Synergy:
- Each cast of Fire Blast decreases Immolation's rate of heat generation by 2% per second, while also removing 50% heat.
- Fire Blast's enemy armor reduction scales linearly with Immolation's heat level, with 0 percent heat resulting in the minimum value being removed and 100 percent heat resulting in the maximum.
- Has a cast delay of about 0.7 seconds.
- Main article: Healing Flame
- If using this in conjunction with Inferno to strip armor, cast Inferno first, so that it gets the benefits from high heat, then cast Fire Blast to strip enemy armor, slowing Ember's heat generation.
- Cast when at max heat in order to prevent Immolate from draining Energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.