Aquisition[edit | edit source]
Ferment Bladders can be obtained by filleting following Deimos fish with Daughter:
- Ferment Bladders are obtained from certain fish of the Cambion Drift. When you have fished some, go to the Necralisk, and talk to Daughter to fillet them.
- The number of bladders increases with the size of the fish captured.
- Ferment Bladders can also be bought from Daughter from the "Daily Special" in exchange for Platinum. Note that the "Daily Special" wares are rotating, and Ferment Bladders may not be available.
Blueprints Requiring Ferment Bladder[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They can be traded at Daughter in exchange for Daughter Tokens in quantities of 2 to 18.
- Ferment Bladders are untradable, but the fish that contain them can be traded.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 29.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.