Swallow an enemy whole and store it in Grendel’s gut. Not satisfied? Keep eating, but beware, each foe in Grendel’s belly slowly consumes energy. Hold to vomit out stored enemies covering them in toxic bile.
|Strength:2 / 3 / 4 / 5 % (armor removal per second)|
250 / 300 / 450 / 500 ( Toxin damage on vomit)
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (swallow range)|
|Misc:1.5 s (maw open duration)|
1 s (maw open extra duration per enemy)
100% ( Toxin status chance on vomit)
8 m (vomit cone range)
- Grendel opens his maw agape for 1.5 seconds, creating a powerful vacuum that disintegrates enemies near the aiming reticle within 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters and swallowing them whole to trap them inside Grendel's stomach. For each enemy swallowed by Feast, Grendel's maw stays open for an extra 1 second. Eaten enemies permanently lose 2% / 3% / 4% / 5% of their total Armor points for every second spent trapped inside Grendel's gut.
- Swallow range is affected by Ability Range.
- Armor removal per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Maw open duration and extra duration per enemy are not affected by Mods.
- Grendel can swallow multiple enemies by moving the aiming reticle to mark new targets with Feast, while his maw is still open.
- Number of eaten enemies is displayed on the ability icon.
- Feast also vacuums Pickups and thrown grenades near the aiming reticle for Grendel. Swallowed grenades will detonate inside Grendel's stomach and only damage nearby enemies.
- Each enemy swallowed drains 1.5 Energy points per second until killed or spat out; energy drain per enemy ramps up to ? energy per second over time the longer enemies remain in Grendel's gut. Hold down the ability key (default ) to violently vomit all stored enemies out for no energy cost, inflicting 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 Toxin scaling damage with a 100% Toxin status chance to vomitted enemies and other enemies within 8 meters in a cone in front of Grendel. Grendel also vomits all enemies out automatically when his energy pool is empty.
- Energy drain per enemy per second is affected by both Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration, but cannot go below 0.38 drain per second.
- Toxin damage on vomit is affected by enemy level and amount of enemies stored.
- Feast's Toxin damage on vomit benefits from sum of enemies levels stored using the following expression:
- Total Toxin Damage = Toxin Base Damage × ((ΣEnemy Level - 1) / 15 + 1)
- With 10 eaten enemies at level 101, Grendel will deal 500 × ((101 × 10 - 1) / 15 + 1) = 34,133.33 Toxin damage on vomit. Resulting damage is rounded down to the nearest whole number.
- Toxin status effect inflicts 50% of total damage every tick for 9 ticks over 8 seconds. In the example above, Grendel will further deal (34,133.33 / 2) = 17,066.67 damage per tick, 17,066.67 × 9 = 153,600 damage in the span of a single Toxin effect, for a grand total of 34,133.33 + 153,600 = 187,733.33 Toxin damage.
- Status chance and vomit cone range are not affected by mods.
- Sentient enemies swallowed by Grendel will automatically be expelled after 8 seconds. Repeated swallowing of the same enemies will reduce the maximum duration they can stay inside Grendel's stomach.
- Ability Synergy:
- Vomit Toxin damage currently does not benefit from Ability Strength, despite the Ability Tooltip showing changes in the base Toxin damage value.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.