“You seek power, you pay in blood.”This item's acquisition and usage is limited to player versus player missions.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length||Avg Dmg Multi/s|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can acquired by reaching the rank of Mistral from the Conclave Syndicate, and spending 2,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Leading Blade can be used as a traversing move, allowing users to dash from point A to point B.
- The attack speed will effect its distance it travels to.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The dash in Leading Blade has an extreme amount of momentum, and will most likely cause the user to zoom by their intended target(s).
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Tranquil Cleave, the single-handed stance for Nikanas, in PvE.
- Decisive Judgement, the two-handed stance for Nikanas, in PvE.
- Blind Justice, the reverse grip stance for Nikanas, in PvE.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.