Fatal Teleport is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ash that causes Teleport to immediately perform a melee finisher upon teleporting to the target, with an additional damage multiplier. Additionally, if the finisher kills its target, 50% of Teleport's energy cost is refunded.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- With this Augment equipped, Ash will always teleport to the target's back and perform a Back Finisher.
- This Augment's effects will not trigger if Ash casts Teleport during Blade Storm.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bonus is additive to the bonus from Covert Lethality and Finishing Touch.
- Mods that affect casting speed, such as Natural Talent and Speed Drift, will only affect the Teleport animation, not the finisher animation.
- Refunded energy scales inversely with Ability Efficiency, always returning half of the casting cost.
- Fatal teleport does not work on most bosses, including capture targets. It only works with Lieutenant Lech Kril (during vulnerable phase), The Sergeant, Wolf of Saturn Six (during Tactical Alerts), Zanuka, and the Hyena Pack. Note that while Zanuka can be targeted and attacked while shielded, it does not appear to take any considerable amount of damage from this. It does work on junction specters and can one-shot them if built correctly.
- This augment works well with Daggers and Covert Lethality, dealing significant amount of damage.
- Using this augment with Jat Kittag and Vulcan Blitz can create a powerful explosion upon a kill, potentially killing other nearby enemies within Vulcan Blitz's range.
- This augment can be used for Nightwave's Executioner ("Kill 10 Enemies with Finishers").
- Unlike Seeking Shuriken and Rising Storm, which depicts Ash wearing his Immortal Skin, Locust Helmet and Edo Shoulder Plates the Mod card for Fatal Teleport depicts Ash with his regular skin and helmet equipped.
- If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), or you are experiencing high lag, the finisher will fail.
- Some melee classes may fail to trigger finishers on certain types of enemies.
- If they are vulnerable, Infested Hives can be targeted by teleport using this augment. With Covert Lethality, this can one-shot the hive. The back-stab animation causes the hive to unintentionally shrink.