Fatal Teleport is a Warframe Augment Mod for that causes to immediately perform a melee finisher upon teleporting to the target, with an additional damage multiplier. Additionally, if the finisher kills its target, 50% of Teleport's energy cost is refunded.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- With this Augment equipped, Ash will always teleport to the target's back and perform a Back Finisher.
- This Augment's effects will not trigger if Ash casts Teleport during .
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bonus is additive to the bonus from and .
- Mods that affect casting speed, such as and , will only affect the Teleport animation, not the finisher animation.
- Refunded energy scales inversely with Ability Efficiency, always returning half of the casting cost.
- Fatal teleport does not work on most bosses, including capture targets. It only works with Lieutenant Lech Kril (during vulnerable phase), The Sergeant, Wolf of Saturn Six (during Tactical Alerts), Zanuka, and the Hyena Pack. Note that while Zanuka can be targeted and attacked while shielded, it does not appear to take any considerable amount of damage from this. It does work on junction specters and can one-shot them if built correctly.
- If fatal teleport is used on a target that is currently susceptible to a parazon finisher, it will perform a parazon finisher, killing the target regardless of it's remaining health.
- This augment works well with Daggers and , dealing significant amount of damage.
- Using this augment with and can create a powerful explosion upon a kill, potentially killing other nearby enemies within Vulcan Blitz's range.
- This augment can be used for Nightwave's Executioner ("Kill 10 Enemies with Finishers").
- Unlike and , which depicts Ash wearing his Immortal Skin, Locust Helmet and Edo Shoulder Plates the Mod card for Fatal Teleport depicts Ash with his regular skin and helmet equipped.
- If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), or you are experiencing high lag, the finisher will fail.
- Some melee classes may fail to trigger finishers on certain types of enemies.
- If they are vulnerable, Infested Hives can be targeted by teleport using this augment. The back-stab animation causes the hive to unintentionally shrink.
- Rarely, you perform a Front Finisher instead.