Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Min. # of Enemies||Kill Range||Attraction Range||Blast Damage||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It does not pull the enemies close like Mag's Pull, but rather causes them to harmlessly walk towards the sentinel, preventing them from using their weaponry.
- Has a 5 second attraction period. If there are not enough enemies within kill range once the period's up, the ability will not activate and it will proceed to cooldown.
- During this attraction period, all enemies are drawn to the Sentinel.
- Guaranteed Corrosive proc upon activation. Deals damage and apply one proc every second for 5 Seconds. The base damage is closer to 330 than 250 (as of writing this, it is update 29.9.1), 1/5th of this damage is done every seconds.
- Has a 30 second cooldown.
- Gives the Sentinel no experience for activating this ability.
- Since Sentinel can gain Ally buffs. Fatal Attraction damage can be further enhanced with Rhino Roar
- The mod won't activate unless nearby enemies are alerted and player is not invisible. If the mod activates and the player change the conditions such as distance to enemies or his visibility, Fatal Attraction will be cancelled.
- Has synergies with the Gazal Machete;
- Anytime Djinn casts Fatal Attraction, the Gazal Machete gains additional Corrosive damage for 30 seconds. The bonus damage isn't exactly big, it goes from 110 to 163.
- Kills done by the Gazal Machete will empower Fatal Attraction, dealing additional Corrosive damage on the radial blast. Gazal kill counts doesn't seem to have a timer on them. Kill count either get spent when Fatal Attraction dealt damage or lost when Djinn dies.
- There's no way to display Fatal Attraction damage or Gazal kill count on screen (player can only assume its damage by checking enemy health)
- Max kill count seems to be 7 for a total damage of approximately 2800.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Enemies just outside the radius will occasionally fire directly at Djinn during the charging, instantly destroying it or causing massive damage in a short time. Enemies don't normally target sentinels directly, but this mod assures that some will.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.0.8
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.