Fatal Acceleration is a mod that increases the Projectile Speed of non-hitscan Shotguns, and increases the effective range of hitscan shotguns before falloff takes effect.
- This mod can be used in conjunction with Fomorian Accelerant, effectively doubling the Drakgoon's projectile speed on top of giving each projectile additional ricochets.
- Previously, the shotgun featured in the mod's picture was the Tigris, which at the time did not get any benefit from the mod's effects.
- The picture also featured Volt with his Pulse Helmet, but the dangling ornaments on the back of the helmet were missing.
Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- Now an Exilus Weapon mod.
Update 20.7 (2017-06-07)
- Changed Fatal Acceleration to allow fitting on all Shotguns since trace-hit shotguns have their falloff altered by Projectile Speed Mods (this was already happening from Riven drawbacks).
Update 18.13 (2016-05-27)
- Changed the Fatal Acceleration Mod to display a Drakgoon instead of a Tigris.
Update 15.0 (2014-10-24)