The Fast Hands mod increases reload speed by 5% per rank for a maximum of 30% at rank 5.
- The calculation of reload time using reload speed is: Base Reload Time ÷ (1+ Reload Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, estimate a 23% reduction to reload times.
- On Bow type weapons such as the Paris, Fast Hands increases the notching speed of the arrow.
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods along with a number of other mods: Quickdraw, Slip Magazine, Tactical Pump, Steady Hands, Stabilizer, Burdened Magazine, Magazine Warp and Terminal Velocity.
- The weapon being held by Ember as shown in the mod is the exclusive Braton Vandal.
- Tactical Pump, the shotgun version of this mod.
- Quickdraw, the sidearm version of this mod.
- Primed Fast Hands, the Prime version of this mod.
- Depleted Reload, the Corrupted version of this mod for snipers.
|Reload Speed Mods|
|PVE||Quickdraw ( Primed) • Fast Hands ( Primed) • Depleted Reload • Tactical Pump • Chilling Reload • Stunning Speed • Seeking Fury|
|PVP||Loose Hatch • Loose Chamber • Loose Magazine • Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.