Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The calculation of reload time using reload speed is: Base Reload Time ÷ (1+ Reload Speed Bonus)
- At max rank, a +30% reload speed bonus reduces reload times by about 23%.
- On Bow type weapons such as the Paris, Fast Hands increases the notching speed of the arrow.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 16.7, this mod was usable in PvP games until it was replaced by its own specific PvP mods along with a number of other mods: Quickdraw, Slip Magazine, Tactical Pump, Steady Hands, Stabilizer, Burdened Magazine, Magazine Warp and Terminal Velocity.
- The weapon being held by Ember as shown in the mod is the Braton Vandal.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Tactical Pump, the shotgun version of this mod.
- Quickdraw, the sidearm version of this mod.
- Primed Fast Hands, the Prime version of this mod.
- Depleted Reload, the Corrupted version of this mod for snipers.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Reload Speed Mods|
|PVE||Quickdraw ( Primed) • Fast Hands ( Primed) • Depleted Reload • Tactical Pump • Chilling Reload • Stunning Speed • Seeking Fury|
|PVP||Loose Hatch • Loose Chamber • Loose Magazine • Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.