- This mod was originally acquired by getting 10 Exposure Points in the Operation: Gate Crash Event.
- Was available as a random end-of-mission reward from accomplishing the Endurance challenge of the Emergency Exit Tactical Alert.
- Fanged Fusillade is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer costing 375 and 150,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Can be combined with Sawtooth Clip to provide a 150% increase to Slash damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require a Slash damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Slash damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage, and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
- A fusillade describes a series of multiple shots fired simultaneously or in rapid succession.
|Physical Damage Mods|
|Impact Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Crash Course • Rupture|
|Shotgun||Disruptor • Full Contact|
|Pistol||Concussion Rounds • Pummel|
|Melee||Collision Force • Heavy Trauma ( Prime)|
|Puncture Damage Mods|
|Rifle||Piercing Hit • Piercing Caliber|
|Shotgun||Accelerated Blast • Breach Loader • Flechette|
|Pistol||Bore • No Return|
|Melee||Auger Strike • Rending Strike • Sundering Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.