|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Second highest base damage of all dual daggers, behind Ether Daggers.
- High critical chance and status chance.
- Very high critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching the Gnashing Payara stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Fang Prime, compared to Fang:
- Higher base damage (178.0 vs. 108.0)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 8%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.6x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (26% vs. 16%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.92)
- Higher Range (1.75 m vs. 1.65 m)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 0)
- See Category:Fang Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fang Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Unlike many other prime weapons, Fang Prime does not require Orokin Cells to build.
- Currently the only other Prime weapons that don't require Orokin Cells to craft are the Paris Prime, Zhuge Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, Cernos Prime and the Akstiletto Prime.
- As of Update 19.4.2, the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.