|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armored enemies.
- Can hit multiple targets if they are close together.
- A polarity.
- High attack speed.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies in a mid-sized area.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching the Gnashing Payara stance.
- Low Impact and zero Slash – less effective against health and shields.
- Short attack range.
- Low critical chance.
- Low status chance
- Low critical multiplier of 1.5x.
- Fang Prime, compared to Fang:
- See Category:Fang Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Fang Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- It is not recommended for use against Infested enemies (especially at high levels) due to the majority of the damage being Puncture damage.
- Due to light infested units being granted armor by Swarm-Mutalist MOA, Fang Prime can still end up being more effective versus those units than slash-based daggers.
- When farming Void Relics for the handles, keep in mind that a Fang Prime Handle is required to advance in the Red Veil Syndicate.
- All melee attacks beside normal attacks (jump, slide, wall, slam and finisher attacks) have a 10% proc chance.
- Unlike many other prime weapons, Fang Prime does not require Orokin Cells to build.
- Currently the only other Prime weapons that don't require Orokin Cells to craft are the Paris Prime, Zhuge Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, Cernos Prime and the Akstiletto Prime.
- Finisher attacks have 100% chance to Slash proc, although Fang Prime doesn't have Slash damage at all.
- As of Update 19.4.2, the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.