The Fang are dual stiletto daggers.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Gnashing Payara stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
- Fang, compared to Fang Prime:
- Lower base damage (108.0 vs. 178.0)
- Lower critical chance (8% vs. 26%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower status chance (16% vs. 26%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1)
- Lower Range (1.65 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.36 vs. 1.3)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 135||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In a hidden room within the Corpus Outpost tileset, a dead Grineer can be found on medical table, and beside the body is a cart with a bloody Fang. It is speculated that this weapon may be a torture/medical tool used by Corpus, though a Prime version was released. The reason for the daggers on the table is unknown.
- It is also possible the dagger was already left on the Grineer's body by a Tenno prior to being brought to the lab for studious reasons.
- While all other Warframes store the Fangs stacked parallel on each other, only Nekros stores the Fangs in a cross arrangement.
- The weapon itself holds a similar design to the Pangolin Sword.
- As of Update 19.4.2, the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.
- Despite being referred to as Stilettos, the Fang bears no resemblance to actual Stilettos, which are daggers that are defined by a straight blade and needle-like point, being dedicated thrusting weapons.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Fang Prime, the Prime version of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.