The Fang are dual stiletto daggers.
Lua error in Module:Weapons/characteristics at line 96: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
Lua error in Module:Weapons/characteristics at line 146: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
- Fang (Normal Attack), compared to Fang Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (108 vs. 177)
- Lower total damage (108 vs. 178)
- Lower base critical chance (8.00% vs. 26.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower base status chance (16.00% vs. 26.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (112.32 vs. 252.04)
- Lower burst DPS (102.99 vs. 252.04)
- Lower sustained DPS (102.99 vs. 252.04)
- Shorter Range (1.65 vs. 1.75)
- Lower attack speed (0.91 vs. 1)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.36x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.30x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 135||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- In a hidden room within the Corpus Outpost tileset, a dead Grineer can be found on medical table, and beside the body is a cart with a bloody Fang. It is speculated that this weapon may be a torture/medical tool used by Corpus, though a Prime version was released. The reason for the daggers on the table is unknown.
- It is also possible the dagger was already left on the Grineer's body by a Tenno prior to being brought to the lab for studious reasons.
- While all other Warframes store the Fangs stacked parallel on each other, only stores the Fangs in a cross arrangement.
- The weapon itself holds a similar design to the .
- As of Update 19.4.2 (2016-12-20), the Codex displays this weapon with a magazine size of 6.
- Despite being referred to as Stilettos, the Fang bears no resemblance to actual Stilettos, which are daggers that are defined by a straight blade and needle-like point, being dedicated thrusting weapons.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|