“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Update 26.0 glaive changes. Heavy attack → throw attack. Holding attack → charged throw attack. Heavy attack while glaive in midair → return + radial attack. Attack while glaive in midair → return.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Second highest base damage of all glaives, behind Pathocyst.
- Decent critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Heavy Attack throws the glaive, which can bounce up to three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Thrown glaive has a guaranteed Impact and Electricity proc.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded can be used normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions.
- Thrown glaive is silent.
- Glaive can explode mid-flight by pressing the melee button which also forces a return.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Third slowest attack speed of all glaives, after Orvius and Pathocyst.
- Short melee range.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- See Category:Falcor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Falcor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|