|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest base damage of all glaives, behind Pathocyst.
- Decent critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all glaives.
- Heavy Attack throws the glaive, which can bounce up to three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Thrown glaive has a guaranteed Impact and Electricity proc.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions.
- Thrown glaive is silent.
- Thrown glaive attempts to home into enemies.
- Glaive can explode in a 6 meter radius mid-flight by pressing the melee button which also forces a return.
- Second highest explosion radius of all glaives, after Xoris.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Third slowest attack speed of all glaives, after Orvius and Pathocyst.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 50% from central impact.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Falcor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Falcor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other glaives, the Falcor homes into enemies when thrown, whereas other glaives only correct their trajectory once after being thrown when the user aims close to an enemy.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.