Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest base damage of all glaives, behind Pathocyst.
- Decent critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all glaives.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Holding the melee button throws the glaive, which can bounce up to three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions. Additional throws can also be "buffered" while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Thrown glaive has a guaranteed Impact and Electricity proc.
- Innate 1 meter punch through.
- Thrown glaive is silent.
- Thrown glaive attempts to home into enemies.
- Heavy Attacks, or melee attacks while wielded in-tandem with a secondary weapon, while the glaive is in mid-flight produces a 6 meter explosion and forces the glaive to return.
- Can use the Glaive-exclusive mods Combo Fury, Power Throw, Quick Return ( Volatile), Rebound ( Volatile), and Whirlwind.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Third slowest attack speed of all glaives, after Orvius and Pathocyst.
- Cannot use melee attacks or block while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.