|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Highest base damage of all glaives.
- Decent critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Large slam attack radius of 7 meters.
- Charge Attack throws the glaive, which can bounce up three times or travels up to 30 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Thrown glaive is silent.
- Primary and secondary weapons can be fired and reloaded can be used normally with a thrown glaive, and retrieving the glaive does not interrupt these actions.
- Glaive can explode mid-flight via channeling and forces a return or after hitting an object during the return with Power Throw equipped.
- Fully charged Charge Attack gives a guaranteed electric proc
- Slam attack and thrown attack have a guaranteed Impact proc.
- Can be wielded in-tandem with a single-handed secondary weapon.
- Will often track enemies, homing in to the closest enemy them bouncing between nearby enemies.
- Boosting the bounces with Rebound can allow it to chain between enemies even more at the cost of sometimes taking longer to return.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Second slowest attack speed of all glaives, after Orvius.
- Short melee range.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the glaive is in mid-flight.
- Exploding glaive inflicts self-damage.
- See Category:Falcor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Falcor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|