Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Explosion Damage||Status chance||Duration||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, whereas status chance is not.
- Explosion radius is affected by Ability Range.
- However, explosion triggering radius is not affected by Ability Range.
- The range shown in ability section is the explosion damage radius.
- Conversion range is same as Sleight Of Hand trap radius (40m at max ability rank) and centered on the caster Warframe's position. Conversion range is aftected by Ability Range.
- Duration is not affected by Ability Duration.
- Converts Ammo ( Cold damage), Affinity Orbs ( Toxin damage), Energy Orbs ( Electricity damage), and Health Orbs ( Heat damage) into proximity mines.
- Affected pickups are destroyed in the process and cannot be picked up by Mirage. Ally players' client-side pickups are unaffected.
- Proximity mines will detonate when an enemy steps on the mine or when the mine's duration expires.
- This mod may be used for crowd control in missions with tight paths and corridors.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word legerdemain refers to the skillful use of one's hands in performing sleight-of-hand magic tricks.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.