“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Need image for Spent Radium Barrel
The Explosive Barrel is a common environment object. These objects can take damage from any source, either from the Tenno or their enemies, and when destroyed they explode and deal damage to everything around it.
- These explosives do around 250 - 300 Blast damage.
- They have an explosion radius of 15m.
- As having the health type of "Object", explosive barrels do not take critical damage, instead they only receive regular damage.
Grineer Exploding BarrelEdit
The Grineer have their own variant of the explosive barrel. The only difference is the visual model, having Grineer script along the side ( ) that spell out "DEATH IS NEST", which translates to "Death is next".
Large Corpus Exploding BarrelEdit
These are larger than normal barrels with extra bracing on their exterior. These barrels not only deal more damage than the normal explosive barrel but are also situated in places where their destruction can destroy the surrounding environment, opening up new pathways or secret rooms. These barrels can currently be found on the Corpus Ship, Corpus Ice Planet, or Infested Ship tilesets.
Large Grineer Exploding BarrelEdit
Like the Corpus variant, these are generally placed so that they can destroy a part of the environment to allow the player access to a new area. They can be found on the Grineer Asteroid, Grineer Sealab in a specific room that can be reached by jumping in a hole of water near a stair, and Kuva Fortress tilesets, as well as in Spy vaults on any Grineer tileset besides Grineer Forest.
Found only on the Corpus Outpost, Corpus Ship and Corpus Ice Planet tilesets, these white and silver versions of the standard explosive barrel deal Cold damage that can freeze anything caught in its blast.
Spent Radium BarrelEdit
- The Corpus and the Grineer have these barrels on their ships and outposts, but since Update 13.0, the Grineer have their own version, with Grineer writing on it.
- The script on the Explosive Barrel, is translated to BEECLOUD, a well-known Corpus trademark.
- LN2 is the chemical formula for liquid nitrogen, a cryogenic fluid that is commonly used as a coolant.