- While the buff is active, only melee damage will siphon health. This includes damage over time status effects such as Slash, Toxin, Gas, and Heat procs.
- Ground finishers will not grant lifesteal buff.
- Ash's Blade Storm can proc the buff, but will not provide healing.
- The initial finisher that procs the buff will only grant healing if the player is the host.
- Melee Stances with built-in finisher combos (such as Carving Spike from the Stinging Thorn stance) will grant the buff.
Prior to Update 24.6, Exodia Might was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 12,500|
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.