|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 12,500|
- Enemies pulled in by the effect, assuming they are not already under some kind of animation lock, are staggered and will be opened up to finishers.
- Rather than the slam itself being the trigger for pulling in enemies, the slam appears to activate an invisible buff which will, in turn, pull in and stagger enemies that enter into range, even as the player moves. The buff appears to last for roughly 1-2 seconds from testing.
- The range of the pull does not seem to be affected by Iron Vault.
- Combos which include slam attacks can trigger Exodia Hunt.
- Synergizes well with the Twirling Spire polearm stance, which features slams at the end of multiple combos.
- Synergizes well with the Tempo Royale heavy blade stance, which features a slam attack at the end of its August Mesto combo.
- Synergizes well with Hammers using the Crushing Ruin stance which features slam attacks at the end of multiple combos.
- In addition to this, Hammers have very high finisher damage multipliers.
- Additionally, Hydroid's passive effect, which causes tentacles to emerge on slam attacks, can be useful for grabbing enemies pulled in by Exodia Hunt.
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|