Effect[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies pulled in by the effect, assuming they are not already under some kind of animation lock, are staggered and will be opened up to finishers.
- Rather than the slam itself being the trigger for pulling in enemies, the slam appears to activate an invisible buff which will, in turn, pull in and stagger enemies that enter into range, even as the player moves. The buff appears to last for roughly 1-2 seconds from testing.
- Combos which include slam attacks can trigger Exodia Hunt.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Synergizes well with the Flailing Branch staff stance, which features multiple quick slams in the Autumn Leaf combo.
- Synergizes well with the Iron Phoenix sword stance, which features a slam attack at the end of its Taking Flight combo.
- Synergizes well with the Twirling Spire polearm stance, which features slams at the end of multiple combos.
- Synergizes well with the Tempo Royale heavy blade stance, which features a slam attack at the end of its August Mesto combo.
- Synergizes well with Hammers using the Crushing Ruin stance which features slam attacks at the end of multiple combos.
- In addition to this, Hammers have very high finisher damage multipliers.
- Additionally, Hydroid's passive effect, which causes tentacles to emerge on slam attacks, can be useful for grabbing enemies pulled in by Exodia Hunt.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Prior to Update 24.6, Exodia Hunt was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 12,500|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.