“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Exodia Force is an Arcane Enhancement for Zaws that grants a chance when inflicting a Status Effect to cause a radial blast around the player, inflicting a percentage of weapon damage to targets within range. The damage scales with melee mods and combo multipliers.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The radius appears from your Warframe, and not from your weapon.
- Damage falls off harshly with distance.
- Falls off to 0 damage (0% minimum damage) after ???m.
- Affected by the combo counter, Stance mod damage multipliers, base damage mods, and elemental damage mods.
- Not affected by most other melee mods such as Condition Overload, and Reach.
- Not affected by the melee stealth multiplier.
- The weapon scoring a critical hit will not affect Exodia Force's damage.
- Unable to produce critical hits or status effects, even with additive bonuses such as that from Maiming Strike.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Prior to Update 24.6, Exodia Force was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 12,500|
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|