“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Exodia Epidemic is an Arcane Enhancement for Zaws that unleashes a wave of Infested energy that suspends enemies caught in the blast radius, generated from the melee ground slam performed immediately after a bullet jump or double jump.
- Perform a bullet jump ( + ) or double jump ( x2) then immediately transition into a ground slam (look downward and press ) to create a wave of energy.
- The wave is 5 meters wide, and will travel forward for 33 meters, going over terrain elevations and passing through enemies, dealing 10 Blast Damage, before exploding at the end and dealing Viral damage in a ~7 meters radius. Enemies hit by the wave will tumble backward and be suspended in the air similarly to Rhino Stomp for a short time period, up to 4 seconds with a full set.
- This wave has a very high chance for Viral procs to occur, if not 100%, but also has a chance to proc your weapon's elemental effects as well.
- Trading tax scales with rank:
- Installing this arcane (or Exodia Contagion) on a Zaw will give the Zaw's Links an infested visual appearance.
- Unlike other Exodia Arcanes, Exodia Epidemic depicts a symbol, instead of inscription.
- Prior to Update 24.6, Exodia Epidemic was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 500 + 1,500|
Last updated: Update 22.19
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|