“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Exodia Epidemic is an Arcane Enhancement for Zaws that unleashes a wave of Infested energy that suspends enemies caught in the blast radius, generated from the melee ground slam performed immediately after a bullet jump or double jump.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be bought unranked from Nakak during Operation: Plague Star for 5,000 + 1,500 each upon reaching the rank of Defender with Operational Supply.
- Can be bought unranked from Daughter during Nights of Naberus event for 50 Mother Tokens each.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Perform a bullet jump ( Lifted effect to nearby enemies. + ) or double jump ( x2) then perform a ground slam (look downward and press ) to create a wave of energy that applies a
- The wave is ~5 meters wide, and will travel forward for ~31 meters, going over terrain elevations and passing through enemies, dealing 10 Blast Damage, before exploding at the end and dealing Viral damage in a ~7 meters radius. Enemies hit by the wave will tumble backward and be suspended in the air similarly to Rhino Stomp for a short time period, up to 4 seconds with a full set.
- This wave has a very high chance for Viral procs to occur, if not 100%, but also has a chance to proc your weapon's elemental effects as well.
- Trading tax scales with rank:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Installing this arcane (or Exodia Contagion) on a Zaw will give the Zaw's Links an infested visual appearance.
- Unlike other Exodia Arcanes, Exodia Epidemic depicts a symbol, instead of inscription.
- Prior to Update 24.6, Exodia Epidemic was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 500 + 1,500|
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 22.19
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|