Arcane Epidemic is an Arcane Enhancement for Zaws that unleashes a wave of Infested energy that suspends enemies caught in the blast radius, generated from the melee ground slam performed immediately after a bullet jump or double jump.
- Can be bought unranked from Nakak during Operation: Plague Star for 5000 + 1,500 each upon reaching the rank of Defender with Operational Supply.
- Could be bought unranked from Daughter during Nights of Naberus 2020 for 50 s each.
- Perform a bullet jump ( effect to nearby enemies. + ) or double jump ( x2) then perform a ground slam (look downward and press ) to create a wave of energy that applies a
- The wave is ~5 meters wide, and will travel forward for ~31 meters, going over terrain elevations and passing through enemies, dealing 10 Damage, before exploding at the end and dealing damage in a ~7 meters radius. Enemies hit by the wave will tumble backward and be suspended in the air similarly to for a short time period, up to 4 seconds with a full set.
- Trading tax scales with rank:
- Installing this arcane (or Exodia Contagion) on a Zaw will give the Zaw's Links an infested visual appearance.
- Unlike other Exodia Arcanes, Exodia Epidemic depicts a symbol, instead of inscription.
- Prior to Update 24.6 (2019-04-04), Exodia Epidemic was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 500 + 1,500|
Last updated: Update 22.19 (2018-05-02)
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Holdfasts • The Quills • Vox Solaris|