|Rank||Damage (after 30m)||Explosion radius|
- Upon performing a mid-air attack while Aim Gliding after bullet jumping or double jumping., an infested projectile will be launched towards the player's target.
- Two projectiles can be launched before touching ground by bullet jumping, launching a projectile, then double jumping and launching a second projectile.
- The damage, critical chance, critical damage of the projectile is affected by the weapon's base stats and mods.
- The stats of the Zaw's Strike are counted twice for base stats of the projectile.
- Bonus critical chance on slide attack mods such as Maiming Strike or Riven Mods do not affect the critical chance of the projectile.
- Has multiple damage instances; projectile direct-hit, explosion, direct-hit DoT and finally the second explosion (5 seconds after the first explosion).
- Direct hits on enemies makes the projectile stick to them, dealing damage and inflicting a forced Impact proc each second for 4 seconds, after which it explodes on the 5th second.
- The projectile can proc Berserker.
- The projectile can be launched with a heavy attack by sliding in the air while heavy attacking. It does not gain any additional damage when launched in this way.
- The effects of Killing Blow do apply, as do any crit mod that has a x2 bonus on heavy attacks. (e.g. True Steel)
- Windup speed shortens the attack animation, but the projectile itself will always launch at the same time.
- Mods that give buffs "on heavy attack" ( Life Strike, Dispatch Overdrive), only work on a direct-hit with the projectile. The explosion and DoT does not.
- The damage from the projectile is affected by stealth damage multipliers.
- The damage of the projectile is increased after traveling 30 meters, indicated by a small burst of energy at that point. The amount of increase depends on the rank of the Arcane.
- The projectile can be controlled by Ivara's Navigator ability, but the projectile will disappear in the air a few seconds after hitting an enemy or Volt's Electric Shield if the ability is still in use.
- If controlled by Navigator, the projectile will not gain the damage bonus after traveling 30m.
- The projectile will not be redirected by Mag's Magnetize ability.
- The damage can't be increased with Madurai's Void Strike.
- The speed of the projectile is affected by attack speed mods and buffs. The base attack speed of the Zaw has no influence on the projectile speed of Exodia Contagion.
- Projectile hits do not count towards the Melee Combo Counter.
- The projectile is not affected by range mods.
- The range of the explosion is an 8 meter radius.
- The projectile is affected by gravity, but is otherwise not range-limited.
- Trading tax scales with rank:
- The projectile launched takes on the appearance of the Zaw's Strike, which will embed itself on the first surface it hits before disappearing after a few seconds.
- If a skin is equipped, it will take on the appearance of the full weapon (minus the sheath for Nikanas).
- Installing this arcane (or Exodia Epidemic) on a Zaw will give the Zaw's Links an infested visual appearance.
- Unlike other Exodia Arcanes, Exodia Contagion depicts a symbol, instead of inscription.
- Prior to Update 24.6, Exodia Contagion was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 500 + 1,500|
- Occasionally the projectile will not disappear after the second explosion.
Last updated: Update 22.19
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.