|Rank||Damage (after 30m)||Explosion radius|
- Upon performing a mid-air attack while Aim Gliding after bullet jumping or double jumping., an infested projectile will be launched towards the player's target.
- The damage, critical chance, critical damage of the projectile is affected by the weapon's base stats and mods.
- The damage is divided into two parts, one is the impact damage, and the other is the damage caused by the explosion.
- Bonus critical chance on slide attack mods such as Maiming Strike or Riven Mods do not affect the critical chance of the projectile.
- The damage from the projectile is also affected by stealth damage multipliers.
- The infested projectile is capable of inflicting a Viral proc, in addition to any other status effects on the equipped Zaw.
- The Infested projectile can Stick to enemies and surfaces for 5 seconds.
- When attached to an enemy, it deals Damage per second for 5 seconds, exploding on the 5th second, dealing damage to enemies within about 15 meters.
- Regardless of statistics, Exodia Contagion has a small chance to cause a Blast proc.
- The infested projectile will do self-damage, but will only apply Viral procs and elemental base damage from the Zaw's strike.
- The infested projectile is inter-planar, being able to damage enemies regardless of whether it or the enemies are within the Rift plane. For the same reason, the projectile will still do self damage to Limbo regardless of whether he is inside the Rift.
- The projectile can be controlled by Ivara's Navigator ability.
- The projectile will not be redirected by Mag's Magnetize ability.
- The infested projectile's damage is increased after traveling 30 meters, indicated by a small burst of energy at that point. The amount of the increase depends on the Exodia's rank.
- The projectile is not affected by range mods.
- The projectile's traveling speed is affected by attack speed mods.
- The projectile is affected by gravity, but is otherwise not range-limited.
- The projectile can proc Berserker charges, although they do not count towards the Melee Combo Counter.
- Upon using Volt's Speed ability, the projectile will receive significantly increased traveling speed with barely noticeable drop off.
- Trading tax scales with rank:
- The projectile launched takes on the appearance of the Zaw's Strike, which will embed itself on the first surface it hits before disappearing after a few seconds.
- If a skin is equipped, it will take on the appearance of the full weapon (minus the sheath for Nikanas).
- Installing this arcane (or Exodia Epidemic) on a Zaw will give the Zaw's Links an infested visual appearance.
- Unlike other Exodia Arcanes, Exodia Contagion depicts a symbol, instead of inscription.
- Prior to Update 24.6, Exodia Contagion was purchasable as a blueprint with the following requirements to build:
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 500 + 1,500|
Last updated: Update 22.19
|Eidolon • Helmets • Ostron • Operator • Amp • Solaris United • The Quills • Vox Solaris|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.