The Exilus Adapter is a special item that can be fused with a Warframe to unlock an Exilus Mod Slot, which is a special additional slot that can be used solely for Exilus Mods, aka Utility Mods. Each Warframe can only have a single Exilus Slot active, and any eligible mods used on the slot will consume mod capacity, like normal mods. An Exilus slot can be polarized using Forma, but its polarity cannot be swapped with that of another slot.
- Can be purchased from the Market for 20 under Equipment → Components.
- A fully built Exilus Adapter is obtained automatically after completing the Natah Quest.
- A fully built Adapter is also rewarded after completing the final mission in A Man of Few Words Quest.
- A fully built Adapter is rewarded on the 150- and 450-Day Daily Tribute Milestones.
- A fully built Adapter was rewarded to players as a token of apology for server issues on 13th September 2015.
- A fully built Adapter can be obtained from Sorties.
- The blueprint can be obtained from Cephalon Simaris after completion of the Natah Quest for 50,000. The blueprint is consumed upon crafting and must be repurchased to craft another Adapter.
- The blueprint can be obtained from Teshin for 75,000.
- The blueprint can be obtained from some Invasions.
- Fully built Exilus Adapters are also commonly given out as Twitch drops on the Devstreams.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 20||Blueprints Price: 50,000|
How to UseEdit
To use an Exilus Adapter on PC, click on a Warframe's locked Exilus Slot, which will open a prompt asking for confirmation to use the Adapter to unlock the slot. If a locked Exilus Slot is clicked without Exilus Adapters being available, a prompt will appear which will ask whether the player wishes to purchase an Exilus Adapter from the Market.
On Console, you must try to equip an Exilus mod on a locked Exilus slot with an Exilus Adapter in your inventory. If you do, a dialogue box will open asking if you want to fuse the adapter with the current Warframe. Once unlocked, you can change the polarity of the slot with Forma.
- The Exilus Adapter was introduced in Update 17.0.
- Exilus Adapters have a nickname of "tomato", analogous to vegetable-reminiscent visuals of other rare items.
- During Devstream 100 on November 3rd, 2017, a glitch resulted in viewers whose Twitch accounts were linked to their Warframe accounts receiving multiple in-game mails with fully built Exilus Adapters. It is reported that some players received as many as 30 Exilus Adapters.
- During the Natah quest Tyl Regor remarks that Exilus was a kind of "primordial Forma, an engine for self-manipulation".
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact|
Kavat's Grace • Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution
Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
|Peculiar||Peculiar Bloom • Peculiar Growth|
|Superchargers|| Arcane Enhancement • Exilus Adapter • Exilus Weapon Adapter • (Greater, Eidolon, Lua) Focus Lens|
(Aura, Umbra) Forma • Gravimag • Orokin Catalyst • Orokin Reactor
|Keys / Navigation||Animo Nav Beacon • Clan Key • Derelict Key • Judgement Points • Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key|
|Extractors||(Prime) Titan Extractor • (Prime) Distilling Extractor|
|Boosters||Affinity Booster • Credit Booster • Mod Drop Chance Booster • Resource Booster • Resource Drop Chance Booster|
|Others||Rush Repair Drone|