Exergis is a Corpus shotgun that shatters a crystal into enemies, puncturing them with devastating shards. Its extremely high damage output, large status chance, and reload speed make up for its single round, poor critical chance, and critical multiplier.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Innate multishot of 3 pellets.
- Innate polarity.
- No auto-reload delay.
- Innate infinite punch through on bodies, and 0.5 meter punch through for surfaces.
- Tightest pellet spread of all pellet shotguns.
- Normal Attack
- Very high damage
- High reload speed
- High status chance
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 49.2% from 30m to 60m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Lowest pellet count of all pellet shotguns.
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Very low magazine
- Below average effective fire rate
- Below average average number of procs per shot
- Very low average number of crits per shot
- Very low max ammo
- Very low multishot
- Below average disposition
- Very low crit multiplier
The Exergis's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
- Although the Arsenal shows a huge accuracy increase when using , there doesn't seem to be a notable accuracy difference in practice.
- As the Exergis is a single-shot weapon, its firing speed is largely determined by its reload speed. Thus, any mods that decrease firing speed can be equipped with a relatively small penalty, while those that increase it should be avoided in favor of reload speed mods.
- Excluding automatic and beam shotguns, the Exergis has the highest accuracy rating/narrowest pellet spread in its class. Combined with the fact above, this makes it an extremely strong candidate for .
- The Exergis is capable of holding up to six different damage types at once; , the three physical damage types, one secondary element, and either an additional secondary element, or a primary one. This gives the weapon the potential to fare extremely well against all enemy factions without the need to change mod configuration for each, as well as giving it a very large pool of possible status effects to proc per shot.
- The Exergis' infinite punch through against bodies synergizes with and status, causing the pellets to continually rebound towards the center of the bubble.
- The projectile is made from a crystal that grows as the user "reloads" the weapon, hovering between two points before being shattered and its projectiles expelled outward. Not only is this unique for any weapon in Warframe, but it makes increasing Multishot more realistic, as the weapon can simply shatter a more powerful crystal into more shards.
- The weapon's name is a corruption of the word "Exert" and "Exegesis", A critical explanation of text, mainly religious text.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|