Like all other Executioners she seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Zura is Hyekka Master, wandering the arena with her Ignis, throwing firebombs, and summoning Hyekkas to aid her in battle. Her only known unique trick, besides the dodge rolls possessed by all executioners, is a set of Ripkas she can employ in melee (in theory; see below).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Currently does not seem to attack in melee, despite owning a pair of Ripkas. Furthermore, she can't be disarmed.
- Despite the Codex stating that she has 100 shield, 175 cloned flesh, and 200 alloy armor at base, she actually has 500 shield, 250 cloned flesh, and 75 alloy armor at base
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.