Like all other Executioners she seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
- For the most part, Molta behaves much like a Hellion, launching missiles from a Grakata when in the air while using a Hind on the ground.
- Much like Sprag, she can fly into the air and perform a ground slam attack.
- Using her jetpack she boosts her velocity to attack three times in a row with powerful spinning attacks performed with her double sided Jat Kittag. She is invulnerable to attacks when in this whirlwind attack.
- She is the only Executioner who doesn't employ the use of shields.
- When she is attacking with her signature move, her Jat Kittag and/or jetpack can be heard making loud, high pitched squealing noises.
- Vay Molta's modified, double-sided Jat Kittag is actually based on an unused piece of concept art for the weapon, in which the weapon had two heads instead of one in order for it to be used as a polearm instead of a hammer.
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.