Like all other Executioners she seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- For the most part, Molta behaves much like a Hellion, launching missiles from a when in the air while using a on the ground.
- Much like Sprag, she can fly into the air and perform a ground slam attack.
- Using her jetpack she boosts her velocity to attack three times in a row with powerful spinning attacks performed with her double sided . She is invulnerable to attacks when in this whirlwind attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When she is attacking with her signature move, her Jat Kittag and/or jetpack can be heard making loud, high pitched squealing noises.
- Vay Molta's modified, double-sided is actually based on an unused piece of concept art for the weapon, in which the weapon had two heads instead of one in order for it to be used as a polearm instead of a hammer.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that she has 200 cloned flesh and 500 alloy armor at base, she actually has 750 shield, 350 cloned flesh, and 225 alloy armor at base
Media[edit | edit source]
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.