Like all other Executioners he seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Reth can deploy "Reth Rollers", identical to Kela De Thaym's Roller Sentries, that attack players with Grakata-like weapons.
- Reth can lay special Arc Traps that apply a Magnetic proc. These Traps can be shot and destroyed by careful players.
- When not deploying traps, Reth will attack players in his line of sight with his Drakgoon. The blue motion trails of his shrapnel can be used to help pinpoint his location.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Concept art for Reth's design can be seen in the Codex's "Grineer" Art Gallery.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that he has 100 shield, 125 cloned flesh, and 200 alloy armor at base, he actually has 350 shield, 250 cloned flesh, and 75 alloy armor at base
Media[edit | edit source]
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.