“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Like all other Executioners he seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Uses a powerful groundslam similar to Powerfists.
- Summons a Carabus which uses a continuous high-damage, short-range Vaporize beam – similar to the Dethcube.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nok's Sobek uses a skin that highly resembles the Day of the Dead skin line.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that he has 100 shield, 150 cloned flesh, and 200 alloy armor at base, he actually has 500 shield, 250 cloned flesh, and 150 alloy armor at base
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.