Like all other Executioners she seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
- Her primary trick is an ability similar to Loki's Decoy. These decoys are partially transparent, much like using in the shadows, and even make similar sounds. They can also be identified by their lack of Shields. These decoys can move, unlike Loki's.
- Should a player charge her position, she prefers to employ Smokescreen to disengage. She is still vulnerable to damage while invisible should players get lucky or cover the area in splash damage.
- Uncommonly at short distance she starts attack with her , perhaps only if her abilities are on cooldown.
- Harkonar wears the Harkonar armor set, which has been available long before the executioner's first appearance.
- Despite using the , it does not function in any way like the actual weapon. Instead, it acts as a slower charging that normal Ballista enemies use.
- The name "Harkonar" may be a reference to Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, the primary antagonist of the greatly influential science fiction book Dune by Frank Herbert. Creative Director Steve Sinclair has cited Frank Herbert as being one of his primary influences.
- Despite the Codex stating that she has 100 shield, 125 cloned flesh, and 200 alloy armor at base, she actually has 500 shield, 200 cloned flesh, and 75 alloy armor at base.
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|