Like all other Executioners, he seems to have a built-in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- At long-range, Gorth repeatedly shoots rockets, at close quarters he starts attacking with his Ack & Brunt.
- Now and then he throws a slowing grenade, similar to Frost's Freeze.
- Gorth will occasionally use an ability similar to Electromagnetic Shielding, but also making himself completely invulnerable. During this time, nearby allies to Gorth receive 50% damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gorth was, seemingly, the commander in charge of apprehending Maroo during Tactical Alert Project Undermine.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that he has 100 shields, 200 cloned flesh, and 200 alloy armor at base, he actually has 800 shields, 500 cloned flesh, and 325 alloy armor at base
Media[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.