Like all other Executioners, he seems to have a built-in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 15% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
- At long-range, Gorth repeatedly shoots rockets, at close quarters he starts attacking with his .
- Now and then he throws a slowing grenade, similar to Frost's Freeze.
- Gorth can cast an ability increases his own and nearby allied unit's resistances by 75%, additive to health and shield resistances
- Lasts for 10 seconds on allies.
- First cast permanently affects Gorth, with subsequent casts affecting him for 10 seconds
- Multiple casts stack additively with each other.
- Gorth was, seemingly, the commander in charge of apprehending Maroo during Tactical Alert Project Undermine.
- Despite the Codex stating that he has 100 shields, 200 cloned flesh, and 200 alloy armor at base, he actually has 800 shields, 500 cloned flesh, and 325 alloy armor at base
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|