“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Like all other Executioners he seems to have a built in reduction for duration based abilities (based on playtests, not confirmed):
- Cast: affected for 25% of the duration
- Cast and every following: affected for 2.25% of the duration
- Garesh typically chases down players to hit them with his Twin Basolk.
- Occasionally, Garesh will toss his Basolk like a Halikar to damage players at range.
- Garesh can toss out Nervos Mines.
- Garesh can teleport to players much like a Flameblade.
- Garesh will completely smack you in the face.
- Garesh is able to use bullet jumps and other parkour movement to get to his targets.
- Despite the Codex stating that he has 100 shield, 150 cloned flesh, and 200 alloy armor at base, he actually has 600 shield, 350 cloned flesh, and 150 alloy armor at base
|Dhurnam • Dok Thul • Garesh • Gorth • Harkonar • Nok • Reth • Vay Molta • Zura|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.