Most Mastery-rewarding items can be directly bought, built, or researched. However the following items had a limited distribution period or were removed from circulation entirely.
Acquisition: Events or Special Alerts
Acquisition: Events, Special Alerts, or Celebrations
These items can appear as rewards for Events, Tactical Alerts, or celebratory periods. They cannot be traded, except for parts and blueprints of the Gorgon Wraith and the blueprint of the Ignis Wraith.
- * Ignis Wraith research was also awarded during The Pacifism Defect to the top 10% highest-scoring clans, allowing its blueprint to be replicated indefinitely as long as at least one of the awarded clans remains active.
Acquisition: Purchase or Trade
|Prisma Dual Cleavers||Melee||3,000|
|Prisma Burst Laser*||Sentinel Weapon||3,000|
|Prisma Twin Gremlins||Secondary||3,000|
- * Prisma Burst Laser is included with Prisma Shade and cannot be obtained separately.
- † Inaros cannot be purchased directly. His parts can be obtained through the Sands of Inaros quest, which is exclusively sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
- ‡ Aklex Prime cannot be purchased directly. Its parts can be obtained through Axi A2 Relics, which are exclusively sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
Acquisition: Legacy Relics, Trade, or Prime Vault Access
Relics containing their parts have been placed in the Prime Vault, no longer appearing in drop tables. However their parts and relics can be traded or used normally. Occasionally the Prime Vault is unsealed for a limited time, accompanied by a special Prime Vault Access.
|Prime Laser Rifle*||Sentinel Weapon||3,000|
|Sweeper Prime†||Sentinel Weapon||3,000|
|Dual Kamas Prime||Melee||3,000|
- * Prime Laser Rifle is included with Wyrm Prime and cannot be obtained separately.
- † Sweeper Prime is included with Carrier Prime and cannot be obtained separately.