“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers. Please complete The Sacrifice quest before proceeding.
Sunder is an alternative helmet for Excalibur Umbra. It is a battle-damaged version of the regular Excalibur Umbra Helmet, exposing the left half of Umbra's human face that had been mutated into Infested-like flesh.
To equip your newly acquired helmet, go into the "Arsenal" page, then click on 'Appearance' tab, the Helmet will be the first item in the section labeled 'Physique'.
- The Excalibur Umbra Sunder Helmet is the first alternate helmet that is obtained from a quest instead of from the Market.
- This is also the first alternate helmet in the game to reveal a quarter of a Warframe's human face (possible remains, for that matter), unlike all other helmets.
- This helmet makes its debute in the The Sacrifice quest during the cutscene which takes place after players have crafted Excalibur Umbra in their Foundry and try to equip him in their Arsenal for the first time, appearing as Umbra howls and goes rogue.
- The bloodvessels around the "Eye" of the helmet glow with the color of Umbra's Energy color.
- The eye's main color (although milky-white) will change depending on Umbra's Primary color.
- Similar to the Excalibur Umbra Helmet, this helmet cannot be equipped on Excalibur or Excalibur Prime.
Last updated: Update 24.2