Exalted Weapons are special weapons exclusive to certain Warframes that can only be summoned and used upon activating their corresponding Warframe's ability (with the exception of Garuda's Talons). Exalted Weapons will take the place of the weapon in the corresponding weapon slot when activated (for example, Hildryn's Balefire Charger replaces your secondary, and Valkyr Talons take the place of your equipped melee)-excluding Titania's Dex Pixia and Diwata, as those lock your whole set of equipped weapons-for as long as the corresponding ability is active.
The stats and performances of these weapons are affected by mods equipped on the weapons themselves and also by certain mods equipped on the Warframe, such as Ability Duration mods, depending on the weapon. Certain mods, such as Weapon Augments, cannot be equipped on Exalted Weapons and Riven Mods are not generated for them. These weapons do not utilize ammunition and instead consume energy, either per shot or continuously, while active. To see which specific mods affect which weapon, visit their ability pages.
List of Exalted Weapons[edit | edit source]
Warframe[edit | edit source]
- Excalibur, Excalibur Prime and Excalibur Umbra
- Ability: Exalted Blade
- Weapon: Exalted Blade/Exalted Prime Blade/Exalted Umbra Blade
- Ability: Passive — Garuda's Talons are equipped as long as she does not have a melee weapon, rather than being channeled through an ability.
- Weapon: Garuda's Talons
- Ivara and Ivara Prime
- Mesa and Mesa Prime
- Titania and Titania Prime
- Valkyr and Valkyr Prime
- Wukong and Wukong Prime
Necramech[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Kills with Exalted Weapons grant 100% of their Affinity to the respective Warframe, as they count as ability kills.
- Exalted Weapons always gain the same amount of Affinity as their Warframe, but level faster due to the lower Affinity requirements for weapons.
- Focus Lenses cannot be installed on Exalted Weapons, but they feed a Warframe's Lens as described.
- While Exalted Weapons gain rank, they do not contribute towards a player's Mastery Rank.
- Exalted Weapons can be used and will benefit from equipped mods in weapon-specific Sortie missions.
- Damage dealt by Exalted Weapons depends on the rank of the weapon's ability. The weapon's rank only affects mod capacity.
- While Set Mods can be equipped on Exalted Weapons, they do not benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonuses.
- Melee Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), Acolyte Mods (e.g. Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds), and Amalgam Mods cannot be equipped on Exalted Weapons.
- Garuda's Talons are an exception to this.
- Equipping Xoris alongside an Exalted Weapon ability will reset their melee combo counter.
- Riven Mods are not generated for Exalted Weapons.
- Stance Forma cannot be applied to Exalted Weapons.
- Garuda's Talons are an exception to this, however it receives no benefit due to all available Claw stances sharing the same polarity.
- Although not a weapon, Venari functions as an active "exalted" Companion for Khora that is separately moddable.
- Exalted Weapons can trigger Arcane Enhancements' effects, however Arcane Arachne does not affect Exalted Weapons.