Exalted Blade is a unique Stance exclusive to Exalted Blade that can only be acquired and used by activating Excalibur's fourth ability, Exalted Blade. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Exalted Blade remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length||Avg Dmg Multi/s|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Exalted Blade is a unique stance that can only be temporarily obtained through the use of Excalibur's Exalted Blade. There are no other possible methods to obtain this stance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Judged Severance will make Excalibur perform a Radial Blind after the slide attack. This Radial Blind has less range and duration than the standard ability, and lacks the ability to open blinded enemies to finisher attacks, but otherwise has the same effect on enemies, and still costs Energy.
- Exalted Blade's stance will be ranked up as the ability is ranked up as well. Hence, some combos will not be accessible until the ability has been completely ranked up.
- Weightless Steel and Death's Mark, despite being featured on all Swords, are the only attacks that don't feature the Exalted Blade's waves.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Exalted Blade is one of four identified stance mods that are exclusive to a Warframe instead of a weapon type, the other three being Valkyr's Hysteria, Wukong's Primal Fury and Baruuk's Serene Storm.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The damage of Exalted Blade's energy waves is based on the damage multiplier of the combo that Excalibur is currently performing AS the energy wave hits, and NOT based on the attack that actually created the energy wave. For example, if you shoot an energy wave with Lancing Justice (100% damage) and then start the first attack of Cutting Poise (300% damage) right before the wave hits, the energy wave will deal 300% damage despite being created by an attack with a 100% damage multiplier. If Excalibur is not currently performing any attack when a wave hits, the wave will deal 100% damage regardless of what attack created the wave.