Exalted Blade is a unique Stance exclusive to Exalted Blade that can only be acquired and used by activating Excalibur's fourth ability, Exalted Blade. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Exalted Blade remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Exalted Blade is a unique stance that can only be temporarily obtained through the use of Excalibur's Exalted Blade. There are no other possible methods to obtain this stance.
- Judged Severance will make Excalibur perform a Radial Blind after the slide attack. This Radial Blind has less range and duration than the standard ability, and lacks the ability to open blinded enemies to finisher attacks, but otherwise has the same effect on enemies, and still costs Energy.
- Exalted Blade's stance will be ranked up as the ability is ranked up as well. Hence, some combos will not be accessible until the ability has been completely ranked up.
- Weightless Steel and Death's Mark, despite being featured on all Swords, are the only attacks that don't feature the Exalted Blade's waves.
- Exalted Blade is one of four identified stance mods that are exclusive to a Warframe instead of a weapon type, the other three being Valkyr's Hysteria, Wukong's Primal Fury and Baruuk's Serene Storm.