Summon a sword of pure light and immense power.
Energy Drain: 2.5 s-1
|Strength:100 / 125 / 200 / 250 (damage)|
|Duration:6 s (blind duration)|
|Range:5 m (blind radius)|
|Misc:15 m/s (wave speed)|
40 m (wave range)
- Excalibur draws an ethereal Skana, the Exalted Blade, and wields it as his melee Exalted Weapon. Normal attacks inflict 100 / 125 / 200 / 250 damage within 2 meters.
- Damage is distributed between 15% Impact, 15% Puncture, and 70% Slash.
- Wall attacks inflict 400 / 500 / 800 / 1000 damage.
- Slide attacks inflict 214 / 267.5 / 428 / 536 damage and blind enemies within 5 meters over a duration of 6 seconds at the cost of 25 energy.
- Aerial attacks and slam attacks inflict 200 / 250 / 400 / 500 damage, and slam attacks inflict an additional 50 Impact damage within 5 meters.
- Normal, slide, and aerial attacks will emit an energy wave in the direction of aim. Energy waves have the same base damage as the attacks that release them and fly at a constant speed of 15 m/s until they dissipate at a maximum distance of 40 meters.
- The energy waves and Exalted Blade itself are considered separate entities and will both deal damage separately.
- Energy waves will punch through and hit enemies and terrain regardless of thickness up to their maximum range.
- Wave damage falls off with distance.
- Wave range, damage fall off, and flight speed are not affected by mods.
- Enemies hit by the waves will suffer a stagger.
- Attacks and energy waves have a 200% critical multiplier with a 15% critical chance and a 10% status chance.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, the Melee Combo Counter, most mods, and buffs.
- Being a Sword, Exalted Blade will always gain the 10% damage and attack speed bonuses of Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive.
- As an example, with a maxed Pressure Point, Shocking Touch and Intensify, the normal attacks and corresponding energy waves of a rank-3 Exalted Blade will deal
Base Damage × (1 + Swordsmanship Bonus + Damage Mods) × (1 + Elemental Mods) × (1 + Strength Mods) = 250 × (1 + 0.3) × (1 + 0.1 + 1.2) × (1 + 0.9) = 1,420.25 damage.
- The mods that can be equipped on and affect Exalted Blade (Weapon) include:
- damage (e.g., Steel Charge)
- physical (e.g., Heavy Trauma)
- elemental (e.g., Molten Impact)
- faction (e.g., Smite Grineer)
- channeling (e.g., Life Strike)
- critical chance and damage (e.g., True Steel and Organ Shatter)
- status chance (e.g., Melee Prowess and Virulent Scourge)
- attack speed (e.g., Fury and Berserker)
- Condition Overload
- Drifting Contact
- Healing Return
- Relentless Combination
- Shattering Impact
- Note that apart from physical damage mods and Shattering Impact, all mods will still affect Exalted Blade when Chromatic Blade is equipped.
- While officially Set Mod bonuses do not affect Exalted Weapons, the effect of Gladiator Mods still apply, as long as they aren’t equipped on Exalted Blade itself and the Melee Combo Counter rank is above 1x.
- Each melee attack adds to the Melee Combo Counter while energy waves and radial damage from slam attacks do not.
- Exalted Blade can not be equipped with weapon augments (e.g., Justice Blades), class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), Melee Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), or Acolyte Mods (e.g., Blood Rush).
- Riven Mods are not generated for Exalted Blade.
- Exalted Blade's combo counter decay is affected by Power Spike.
- Radial damage from slam attacks diminishes with distance, does not have a critical chance, is not affected by the Melee Combo Counter, and will cause enemies within range to suffer a knockdown.
- Ground finishers inflict 400% of the total modified damage from normal attacks. Prompted Finishers inflict 3200% of the total modified damage from normal attacks as True damage.
- Exalted Blade consumes 2.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Excalibur's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost and built-in Radial Blind cost are affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Excalibur cannot replenish energy using Energy Vampire, Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Team Energy Restores, Energy Siphon, or Energizing Dash while Exalted Blade is active.
- Exalted Blade's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Energy can only be replenished by flat energy gains, such as: Energy Orbs, Arcane Energize, Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, Rage, and/or Hunter Adrenaline while the ability is active.
- Excalibur will auto-block any frontal attacks while Exalted Blade is active. Exalted Blade will also continue to block 60% of the frontal damage even while attacking or performing other actions.
- Damage reduction is not affected by mods.
- Exalted Blade's auto-block can parry enemy attacks if channeling.
- Exalted Blade is affected by and can trigger Warframe and Exodia Arcanes.
- While active, Exalted Blade will use an exclusive stance with its own set of combo attacks.
- Slash Dash will receive a +10% bonus to its base damage from Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive and each hit will release an energy wave when Exalted Blade is active.
- Slash Dash hits add to Exalted Blade's Melee Combo Counter.
- Energy waves behave identically to those of Exalted Blade.
- The energy waves and Exalted Blade are considered separate entities and will deal damage separately.
- Waves will hit both the targeted enemy and all enemies behind it.
- Waves are affected by mods on both the equipped melee weapon and on Exalted Blade (Weapon).
- The energy waves are able to deal critical hits and status effects.
- Critical and status performances are affected by equipped critical chance and damage mods, status chance mods, and Chromatic Blade.
- Channeling will only affect the wave's damage and not Slash Dash's damage.
- Can be cast while moving or sprinting without interruption.
- While active, Exalted Blade is the only weapon Excalibur can use. However, his other abilities can still be cast normally.
- Main article: Exalted Blade (Weapon)
Exalted Blade is Excalibur, Excalibur Prime, and Excalibur Umbra's signature Exalted Weapon, which can only be used upon activating the ability of the same name. The weapon exclusively uses the Exalted Blade stance.
- Main article: Exalted Blade (Stance)
Exalted Blade is a unique Stance exclusive to Exalted Blade (Weapon) that can only be acquired and used by activating Excalibur's fourth ability, Exalted Blade. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Exalted Blade remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Cutting Poise||+ 110%110%125%|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Main article: Chromatic Blade
Chromatic Blade is a Warframe Augment Mod for Excalibur's Exalted Blade that increases Exalted Blade (Weapon)'s status chance while changing its damage from physical damage to a primary elemental damage, depending on Excalibur's chosen energy color.
- Due to Exalted Blade's waves being able to unlimitedly punch through up to its maximum range, Exalted Blade is well suited to taking out hordes of enemies, especially if they are huddled together.
- Furthermore, Exalted Blade can be used to deal with enemies while in cover without requiring Punch Through mods.
- The innate slide attack blind provides a cheaper alternative to Radial Blind, albeit with greatly reduced duration and range.
- Allows players to blind enemies and quickly deal with them without being delayed by finisher animations.
- Exalted Blade's ability to automatically block gives players a slight boost in terms of survivability.
- Combined with Mag's Magnetize, the sword waves can be redirected to hit the enemies inside multiple times until its maximum range can be reached.
- Crouching will allow the use of all Exalted Blade attacks while remaining entirely stationary; this can be extremely useful during boss fights, defense missions, survival, etc.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases blind duration to 18.36 seconds and reduces channeling cost to 0.82 energy per second.
- Reduces blind range to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 energy and channeling cost to 0.63 energy per second.
- Reduces blind duration to 2.4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases blind range to 14 meters.
- Reduces damage to 110.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 1133.
- Using this ability during an "Unarmed" bug will result in Exalted Blade having the same stats as your Melee Weapon, and sometimes will perform your Melee Weapon's Unsheathed attacks without the Waves.
- Energy Leech Eximus does not increase the energy drain of Exalted Blade while active.
- If Excalibur enters Bleedout state while Exalted Blade is active, Excalibur will use his melee and sometimes primary weapon rather than his secondary.
- Equipping Reflex Guard can make Excalibur sporadically not take damage if Exalted Blade auto-blocks damage.