The Assassination Target for Europa are the Raptors, who are located in the mission node Naamah. The Raptors drop the component blueprints for the Warframe. They also have a higher than average chance to drop , a resource not otherwise found anywhere except Jupiter and the Kuva Fortress .
|Leonov Relay Status|
The lists do not apply to Survival missions.
During Spy missions, special enemy variants may have a chance to spawn.
|Target||Name||Type||Level||Tile Set||Mastery EXP||Internal Name|
|Morax||Mobile Defense||18 - 20||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Valac||Spy||18 - 20||Corpus Ship||138|
|Armaros||Exterminate||18 - 20||Infested Ship||138|
|Valefor||Excavation||18 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Ose||Interception||18 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Paimon||Defense||18 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Sorath||Hijack||19 - 21||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Kokabiel||Sabotage||20 - 22||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Orias||Rescue||20 - 22||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Abaddon||Capture||21 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Baal||Exterminate||21 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Naamah||Assassination||21 - 23||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Cholistan||Excavation (Dark Sector)||23 - 33||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
|Larzac||Defense (Dark Sector)||23 - 33||Corpus Ice Planet||138|
- Europa is one of Jupiter's moons, and may have been chosen due to its possibility of harboring life.
- Europa is in turn named after the Greek woman of the same name, who once fell in love with Zeus (The Greek form of Jupiter).
- The names of the missions are based on mythical demons, rulers of hell, fallen angels, and djinni.
- Sorath is the name of a sun demon according to works of Rudolf Steiner.
- Morax, Valac, Paimon, Valefor, Ose, and Orias are demons of the underworld mentioned in many works on demonology, such as Johann Weyer's Pseudomonarchia Daemonum.
- Armaros and Kokabiel are a fallen angels mentioned in the Hebrew Book of Enoch.
- Abaddon is the angel of the abyss in Christian scriptures.
- Naamah is the name of a demon in Jewish mysticism.
- Baal is an honorific in Northwest Semitic languages meaning "lord". It is also used to refer to Beelzebub as "Ba'al Zəbûb" (directly translates to "lord of the flies").
- Europa was overrun by Fusion MOAs during the Fusion Moa Event. Prior to this, Europa was controlled by the Infested. Its previous description implied that the Infested were slowly reclaiming it.
- Prior to Update 11.0 (2013-11-20), Europa's (and Eris') description read: "The Infested are spreading throughout the Orokin Derelicts in this region". This implied that at least some of the Orokin Derelicts are near these two locations.
- Even before the current resource list was finalized, there was an issue with the drop rates on Europa which caused every resource pack to contain despite other resources being listed in the mission select screen.
- Prior to the Invasion mechanic being changed so that nodes did not change faction if they were lost by the defending faction, Europa was completely conquered by the Grineer during multiple invasion events.
- Up until Update 9.0 (2013-07-13) Europa originally did not have a boss. When the Stalker was introduced, he was believed to be the new boss of Europa.
- On Europa's Corpus Ice Planet tileset, players may find strange blackened bodies of Corpus Crewmen near the extraction point.
- Strangely, Raptors can drop , despite not being in Europa's resource drop list.
- Europa's Relay, Leonov, is probably a reference to the book and movie "2010: Odyssey Two" by Arthur C. Clarke. In the book the spaceship "Leonov" passes by Europa on its quest to retrieve data from the spaceship Derelict "Discovery" near Jupiter's moon Io.
- Besides Eris, Europa is one of the only two planets to use the Infested Ship tile set in missions containing the Infested; the other being Kelashin and Yursa, Neptune.
|Mercury • Venus (Proxima) • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Deimos • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune (Proxima) • Pluto (Proxima) • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima)|