“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Euphona Prime is Banshee Prime's signature Prime shotgun sidearm, capable of two different firing modes. The primary fire shoots a slug for longer range engagements while the Alternate Fire shoots wider spread shots for close range fights. The weapon deals extreme damage per shot, kept in check by its low magazine, slow fire rate, and difficulty to use at long distances owing to the primary fire's arcing projectile bullet and the alt-fire's massive damage fall-off.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Primary fire shoots a long-ranged slug:
- Alternate Fire shoots a wide-spread close-ranged buckshot:
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Innate three polarities.
- Primary Fire:
- Alternate Fire:
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ~1% from 6m to 12m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~3.5%.
- Very large spread.
- Low fire rate.
- Low reload speed.
- Low magazine size.
- Low maximum ammo capacity.
- Hip-fire is very inaccurate, roughly double the hip-fire accuracy of sniper rifles.
- Currently, Euphona Prime lacks a Signature Weapon bonus with Banshee Prime.
- The Euphona Prime has two different firing modes with different characteristics:
- Its primary fire has bullet drop, and slightly spreads at long distances. It also enforces a ragdoll-like effect if a headshot is performed.
- The listed damage is actually the total of all the pellets' damage value. The actual damage per pellet is 4.4 Impact, 17.6 Puncture, and 66.0 Slash (a total of 88).
- Euphona Prime is the fourth standalone Prime piece of equipment, after Reaper Prime, Dakra Prime, and the Kavasa Prime Collar, and the first standalone Prime Secondary weapon.
- Euphona is a Greek word that refers to pleasant sounds, typically letters, syllables, or words.
- Euphona Prime is the first Signature Weapon to be primed. However, Euphona Prime was implemented before signature weapon bonuses were added.
- When reloading immediately after an alt-fire shot, the default secondary reload animation will play with no sound.
- If no other Prime weapons, nor items are equipped, Baro Ki'Teer will treat players equipped with Euphona Prime in his usual mocking tone.
Euphona Prime Skins
- On December 7th, 2018, it was announced that Banshee Prime, Euphona Prime, and Helios Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on December 18th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as-is.
Last updated: Hotfix 23.0.2