The Euphona Prime is 's signature standalone Prime shotgun sidearm, capable of two different firing modes. The primary fire shoots a slug for longer range engagements while the Alternate Fire shoots wider spread shots for close range fights. The weapon deals extreme damage per shot, kept in check by its low magazine, slow fire rate, and difficulty to use at long distances owing to the primary fire's arcing projectile bullet and the alt-fire's massive damage fall-off. It was released alongside and Helios Prime.
- This weapon deals primarily on its primary fire and damage on its alt-fire.
- Primary fire shoots a long-ranged slug:
- Alternate Fire shoots a wide-spread close-ranged buckshot:
- Innate three polarities.
- High crit chance
- Very high damage
- High crit multiplier
- Primary Fire's projectile has travel time with heavy arcing.
- Hip-fire is very inaccurate, roughly double the hip-fire accuracy of sniper rifles.
- Alternate Fire has very large spread.
- Very low magazine
- Very low effective fire rate
- Very low max ammo
- Low reload speed
- Very low status chance
- Very low disposition
- Very low crit chance
- Low magazine
- Low effective fire rate
- Low average number of crits per shot
- Low max ammo
- Very low status chance
- Low disposition
| Uncommon (V)
| Common (V)
| Rare (V)|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On December 7th, 2018, it was announced that Euphona Prime, alongside and Helios Prime, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on December 18th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as-is.
- Currently, Euphona Prime lacks a Signature Weapon bonus with .
- The Euphona Prime has two different firing modes with different characteristics:
- Its primary fire has bullet drop, and slightly spreads at long distances. It also enforces a ragdoll-like effect if a headshot is performed.
- Projectile Speed mods will reduce the slug projectile drop, increase projectile speed, and increase the effective range of the buckshot secondary fire.
- Euphona Prime is the fourth standalone Prime piece of equipment, after , , and the Kavasa Prime Collar, and the first standalone Prime Secondary weapon.
- Euphona is a Greek word that refers to pleasant sounds, typically letters, syllables, or words.
- Euphona Prime is the first Signature Weapon to be primed. However, Euphona Prime was implemented before signature weapon bonuses were added.
- Euphona Prime is the only signature weapon to not have a common counterpart.
- As of Update 25, Euphona Prime's default palette has gone from a brown, wood-like finish to a glossy white to be more in line with Orokin aesthetics.
- When reloading immediately after an alt-fire shot, the default secondary reload animation will play with no sound.
- If no other Prime weapons, nor items are equipped, Baro Ki'Teer will treat players equipped with Euphona Prime in his usual mocking tone.
Euphona Prime Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.0.2 (2018-06-15)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|