The Ether Sword is a longsword type weapon and is part of the Ether weapon family, capable of inflicting Radiation procs on its slam attacks.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Second highest status chance of all swords, behind Dark Sword.
- Slam Radial Damage deals Radiation damage.
- Slam Attacks have a guaranteed Radiation proc in addition to the Impact proc.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Iron Phoenix and Rising Steel.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- See Category:Ether Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ether Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- While both the normal Slam Radial Damage as well as the Heavy Slam Radial Damage deal 100% Radiation damage, only the normal Slam guarantees a Radiation proc.
- The Heavy Slam Radial Damage still has the weapon's innate 34% chance for a Radiation proc, which can not be increased by mods.
Ether Sword Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Dual Ether, the dual version.
- Ether Daggers, the dual dagger version.
- Ether Reaper, the scythe version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.