The Ether Reaper is a scythe weapon built from the same materials as the Ether Sword.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance and status chance.
- Tied with Anku and Reaper Prime for the fastest attack speed of all scythes.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Stalking Fan stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Second lowest base damage of all scythes, after Anku.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Ether Reaper's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 230||Blueprints Price:50,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Statistically, this weapon has the attack speed of the Reaper Prime and the proc chance of the Hate at the cost of doing the least damage out of all four scythes.
- Though implied by the description, this weapon lacks the Ether Sword's guaranteed radiation proc on slam attacks.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The default color scheme of Nekros is the same as the Ether Reaper's default color scheme.
- Both the name and the shaft of the Ether Reaper are similar to the Reaper Prime, a stand-alone primed scythe.
- Nekros is shown wielding the weapon in his ingame icon.
Media[edit | edit source]
Ether Reaper Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Reaper Prime, a similar scythe.
- Hate, the Stalker's signature scythe.
- Anku, another Tenno crafted scythe.