Ether Daggers are pair of daggers using the same technology as the .
This weapon can be sold for
The Ether Dagger's blueprint is rewarded by completing the
Stolen Dreams quest.
If the player accidentally gets rid of their Ether Dagger, they can reacquire another blueprint from
Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 3,000 + 5,000.
This weapon deals primarily
Highest damage of all dual daggers.
Highest status chance of all dual daggers.
Stance slot has a polarity, matches stance.
Sinking Talon Innate polarity.
Weapon Loadouts Edit
The Ether Daggers were released on April 12, 2013 with .
Hotfix 7.7.3 This weapon was removed from the Market in , though it was temporarily re-released for PS4 from Saturday, August 9, 12pm EDT to Sunday, August 10th, 12pm EDT as part of a special alert event prior to Update 10.3 's introduction. The Ether Daggers have since made its return as a reward in the Update 14.0 Stolen Dreams quest added in .
Taken by Sherbniz Taken by Sherbniz
Warframe My Ether Daggers Build Guide (U15.13.6)
Patch History Edit
Mastery Rank increased from 0 to 6.
Damage increased from 45 to 224.
Range increased from 0.75 to 1.75.
Status Chance increased from 15% to 30%.
Critical Chance increased from 5% to 10%.
Critical Damage increased from 1.5x to 1.8x.
Slam Attack increased from 90 to 448.
Slide Attack increased from 225 to 448.
Parry Angle set to 50.
Follow Through increased from 0.3 to 0.8.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4
Fixed missing sounds on Dual Ether Dagger melee attacks.
The Dual Ether Daggers can now be used in Conclave.
Ether Dagger Blueprint and a Catalyst Blueprint rewarded upon completing Stolen Dreams quest.
Retired Dual Ether Daggers from the market.
Fixed appearance of Ether weapons. Our weapons manufacturer apologizes for the defective translucency in the 9.5 model.
Fixed missing sound effects for Ether Daggers slide attack.
Fixed electricity FX on Ether Daggers.
Fixed FX on Ether Daggers.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics
• Baza ( Boltor , Prime ) • Telos ( Braton , MK1 , Prime ) • Vandal • Buzlok ( Dera ) • Vandal ( Grakata ) • Prisma ( Karak , Wraith ) • Kuva • Mutalist Quanta • Panthera ( Tetra )
( Gorgon , Prisma ) • Wraith ( Soma ) • Prime ( Supra )
( Grinlok ) • Prisma • Kuva Chakkhurr ( Latron , Prime ) • Wraith
( Burston ) • Prime • Hema • Paracyst ( Quartakk ) • Kuva ( Sybaris , Dex ) • Prime
• Amprex • Flux Rifle ( Glaxion ) • Vandal ( Ignis ) • Wraith ( Quanta ) • Vandal
• Miter ( Opticor )
• Argonak • Battacor • Fulmin • Harpak • Hind ( Stradavar ) • Prime • Tenora • Tiberon Prime
• Acceltra ( Ogris ) • Kuva ( Penta , Carmine ) • Secura ( Simulor ) • Synoid ( Tonkor ) • Kuva • Torid
• Ferrox • Javlok
• Astilla ( Boar ) • Prime ( Kohm ) • Kuva
• Arca Plasmor • Corinth • Exergis ( Hek ) • Vaykor ( Strun , MK1 )
( Tigris , Prime )
( Drakgoon )
• Komorex ( Rubico ) • Prime ( Snipetron ) • Vandal ( Vectis ) • Prime ( Vulkar )
• Attica ( Zhuge )
( Cernos , Mutalist , Prime ) • Rakta • Daikyu • Dread • Lenz ( Paris , MK1 )