Eternal War is a Warframe Augment Mod for that extends 's duration for each melee kill.
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The duration increase per enemy killed is affected by Ability Duration.
- Kills extend the active duration of Warcry up to a maximum of double the ability's duration after mods.
- Kills also extend Warcry's duration for allies.
- Only melee kills made by the caster will extend the duration.
- Kills with Hysterical Assault's leap do not count as melee kills.
- Warcry will persist on allies as long as it persists on Valkyr. This means allies can enter Nullifier Crewman bubbles and fall off the map without losing the buff, but if Valkyr does either of those, everyone will lose the buff.
- One can cast Warcry on their squad at the beginning of a mission, which can then be maintained for the entire mission with Eternal War by rapidly melee-killing enemies, allowing the team to benefit from Warcry while keeping energy expenditure low. This is easiest to do in endless mode missions like Survival, Defense, and Interception. Care should be taken around Nullifier Crewmen and tilesets where one can easily fall off the map, as either will end Warcry prematurely.
- The effect of Warcry may end even when there is still time left on the ability, forcing the player to avoid getting melee kills to recast the ability.
- After maximization, the highest attainable duration for Warcry is 45.9 seconds, meaning Eternal War can never raise its duration past 91.8 second
Last updated: Hotfix 23.1.3 (2018-07-26)