- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Movement speed boost is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Speed boost duration is refreshed when affected players teleport through an active Wormhole again.
- Despite Escape Velocity's description that it affects allies, it will only apply its speed effect to Warframes and not to allies such as Specters, invasion allies or allies created with abilities such as Loki's Decoy.
- Unlike most other Augment mods, Escape Velocity is also classified as an Exilus mod, and thus can be inserted into a Warframe's Exilus slot.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 48.96 seconds and speed boost duration to 21.42 seconds.
- Reduces range to 17 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 6.4 seconds and speed boost duration to 2.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 140 meters.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effects on this ability.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 11.6 seconds and speed boost duration to 5.08 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift • Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift|
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed (Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Master Thief • Pain Threshold|
Retribution • Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|