- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Movement speed boost is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Speed boost duration is refreshed when affected players teleport through an active Wormhole again.
- Despite Escape Velocity's description that it affects allies, it will only apply its speed effect to Warframes and not to allies such as Specters, invasion allies or allies created with abilities such as Loki's Decoy.
- Unlike most other Augment mods, Escape Velocity is also classified as an Exilus mod, and thus can be inserted into a Warframe's Exilus slot.
|Drift|| Agility Drift • Coaction Drift • Cunning Drift|
Endurance Drift • Power Drift • Speed Drift • Stealth Drift
|Bullet Jump|| Battering Maneuver • Piercing Step • Rending Turn|
Firewalker • Ice Spring • Lightning Dash • Toxic Flight
|Movement||Maglev • Mobilize • Patagium • Rush • Streamlined Form|
|Resistance||Aviator • Shock Absorbers • Sure Footed ( Primed) • Warm Coat|
|Other Utility|| Enemy Sense • Gale Kick • Handspring • Heavy Impact • Intruder • Kavat's Grace|
Master Thief • Pain Threshold • Retribution • Synth Reflex • Thief's Wit • Vigilante Pursuit
|Augments||Conductor • Escape Velocity • Hysterical Assault • Mesa's Waltz|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.