“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Update image for a frontal view of specter
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- They are able to shoot a ranged beam that can stagger the player. They can also charge to tackle the player similar to a Vomvalyst.
- When they are killed, they leave behind a unit named Specter Particles that can be destroyed with the Xoris to gain charges for its upgraded mid-air explosive attack. Specter Particles are always some number of levels lower than the Errant Specter that spawned them.
- Note it is the destruction of the Errant Specter, not the Specter Particle, that increments the player's kills.
- Specter Particles can combine with each other to respawn an Errant Specter 15 levels higher than newly spawned Errant Specters, with no apparent upper limit. This does not subtract from the player's kills and only prevents the player from charging the Xoris.
- The starting level of Errant Specters is fixed according to the rank of Granum Void:
- Rank 1 (Normal) Void will spawn level 10 Errant Specters.
- Rank 2 (Extended) Void will spawn level 25 Errant Specters.
- Rank 3 (Nightmare) Void will spawn level 50 Errant Specters.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- During Invasion missions, if supporting the Corpus, Errant Specters will be allied to you so you cannot kill them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Currently, the most effective way to kill the specters is to use Mesa's Peacemaker, Volt's Discharge, Revenant's Danse Macabre, Octavia's Mallet, or any Warframe equipped with Xoris.
- Errant Spectres cannot be tethered by Vauban's Tether Mines, but they will rapidly take damage in the process, making it an easy way to eliminate them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The specters' left hand is composed entirely of golden energy, referencing Parvos Granum's golden hand prosthetic.
Media[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.