“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
The Old War, Lua Reservoir CaveEdit
- "If I had a heart, it would be broken. If my eyes could weep, I'd be blind. Look at what they've made of you. You're a God. You're a Queen! But somehow the bees have you as a hostage. Do you even recognize me anymore?"
- "No... sister. It's me, Erra."
- "The Makers caught you. Unravelled your mind. They're using you to kill us! 'The Queen of the Aphids', with her Eye in the Void. But I don't blame you. I blame... them. You believe these are your children... but I am the only family you've got left! So choose! Our family, our people, or these... parasites. Choose, Natah! CHOOSE!"
The Present, Sentient MothershipEdit
- "Reformation is accelerating. Our Condrix are nearly ready. Our rebirth is at hand."
- "Still having lapses? Listen to me. That's the past. The Old War. Tell her, Maker."
- "But you have something our people have never had before, Natah. You're stained by their wickedness. Use it! Use their sin against them!"
- "Let them."
- "It won't matter."
- "So what are you waiting for? Sing for us, sister! Call Them Home!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.