“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item is no longer available for purchase.
The Eros Arrow Skin can only be acquired during the week of Valentine's Day.
This Valentine's Day-themed skin was released during The Heart Of The Lotus update (Hotfix 15.14.1) for a limited time.
They leave a visible trail of hearts, which are especially noticeable in flight, though the effect will persist if the arrow embeds itself into an object.
The Eros Arrow Skin can NOT be equipped as a cosmetic item in the Attachments section of a bow's Appearance options. To equip this skin you must select it from the gear wheel. The skin lasts for exactly one mission. However dieing during any mission will unequip the Eros Arrow Skin, also using up one gear item. Enjoy Tenno! ❤❤❤
- Can be used on the Attica and Zhuge, although only the heart-shaped projectile trails are visible.
- The color of the projectile trail is affected by the weapon's energy color.
- The Eros Arrow Skin returns on Valentine's Day, as with other holiday content.
- Cannot be equipped on Ivara's Artemis Bow.
- The skin's design is a reference to Eros, the Greek god of physical love. His Roman equivalent is Cupid who is often depicted using a bow and arrows with heart-shaped arrowheads.
- Between Update 18.7 and Hotfix 18.7.1, this skin instead replaced both the arrow and quiver with a single Skana, which disappeared after a short period of time. Switching to or from the affected bow would cause the Skana to shoot outwards, and was capable of damaging both enemies and allies alike.