“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item is no longer available for purchase.
The Eros Arrow Skin is an arrow cosmetic for bows that leaves a visible trail of hearts.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Eros Arrow Skin was available each year on Valentines Day in the Market.
Equipping[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be used on the Attica and Zhuge, although only the heart-shaped projectile trails are visible.
- The color of the projectile trail is affected by the weapon's energy color.
- The Eros Arrow Skin returns on Valentine's Day, as with other holiday content.
- Cannot be equipped on Ivara's Artemis Bow.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The skin's design is a reference to Eros, the Greek god of physical love. His Roman equivalent is Cupid who is often depicted using a bow and arrows with heart-shaped arrowheads.
- Between Update 18.7 and Hotfix 18.7.1, this skin instead replaced both the arrow and quiver with a single Skana, which disappeared after a short period of time. Switching to or from the affected bow would cause the Skana to shoot outwards, and was capable of damaging both enemies and allies alike.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.