Release Date: April 2nd, 2019
Equinox Prime is the Primed variant of Equinox, possessing increased armor, health, energy capacity, and additional and polarities. Equinox Prime was released alongside Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionEquinox Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Axi T4 Uncommon|
Meso A2 Uncommon (V)
Axi K5 Uncommon (V)
Axi T3 Uncommon (V)
| Neo A3 Uncommon|
Lith L1 Uncommon (V)
Meso M3 Uncommon (V)
| Lith C6 Common|
Lith D2 Common
Lith L2 Common (V)
Lith M4 Common (V)
Axi A8 Common (V)
Axi P1 Common (V)
| Meso E4 Rare|
Meso E2 Rare (V)
Meso E3 Rare (V)
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Equinox Prime Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Equinox Prime, compared to Equinox:
- As a Prime Warframe, Equinox Prime possesses a special passive ability where contact with an Orokin Void Death Orb will make them release an energy pulse that grants 250 Energy to all nearby allies. This effect can only occur once per Death Orb, and can occur even if the Death Orb has been previously destroyed.
- Equinox Prime features additional particle effects for two of her abilities.
- While switching form with Metamorphosis, there will be swirling particles around her body, as well as stripes of energy that fly out and loop back to her. Switching from day to night and night to day have slightly different paths of particles.
- Casting Rest & Rage will produce effects on affected enemies. In day form, vertical circling particles will appear around the enemies and then fade away. In night form, rotating sprinkling particles will appear above enemies for the duration of the ability.
- Equinox Prime Helmet in composite form is asymmetrical, with her right horn facing up and her left horn facing down. This is opposed to her day form and night form, where both horns face the same direction.
- This is opposite to her non-Primed variant, whose composite helmet is symmetrical and day/night forms' helmets are asymmetrical.
- Also, Equinox Prime's composite form seamlessly blends appearances of day form and night form together, instead of symmetrical division.
- Equinox Prime's Day Form uses mainly a dark blue hue, whereas Night Form uses white. This is the opposite of her non-Prime version which has Day Form in light colors and Night Form in dark.
- While Equinox's composite form more closely resembles her night form, with a slim build and decorative drapes, Equinox Prime's composite form bears a closer resemblance to her day form, having the gold ornaments of her day form and lacking the drapes of her night form.
- Equinox Prime only requires 4 parts, compared to her non-Primed variant, who requires 9 parts.
- Helminth cyst is not visible on Equinox Prime, regardless of how big or how small it is.
- Unlike her normal form, Equinox Prime’s drapes clip through the ground.