|Equinox Prime is available from Prime Access for a limited time. |
Please click here for more information about the latest Prime Access offers on the official WARFRAME website.
Equinox Prime is the Primed variant of Equinox, possessing increased armor, health, energy capacity, and additional and polarities. Equinox Prime was released alongside Stradavar Prime and Tipedo Prime on April 2nd, 2019.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Equinox Prime Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Equinox Prime, compared to Equinox:
- As a Prime Warframe, Equinox Prime possesses a special passive ability where contact with an Orokin Void Death Orb will make them release an energy pulse that grants 250 Energy to all nearby allies. This effect can only occur once per Death Orb, and can occur even if the Death Orb has been previously destroyed.
- Equinox Prime features additional particle effects for two of her abilities.
- While switching form with Metamorphosis, there will be swirling particles around her body, as well as stripes of energy fly out and loop back to her. Switching from day to night and night to day have slightly different paths of particles.
- Casting Rest & Rage will produce effects on affected enemies. In day form, vertical circling particles will appear around the enemies and then fade away. In night form, rotating sprinkling particles will appear above enemies for the duration of the ability.
- Equinox Prime Helmet in composite form is asymmetrical, with her right horn facing up and her left horn facing down. This is opposed to her day form and night form, where both horns face the same direction.
- This is opposite to her non-Primed variant, whose composite helmet is symmetrical and day/night forms' helmets are asymmetrical.
- Also, Equinox Prime's composite form seamlessly blends appearances of day form and night form together, instead of symmetrical division.
- While Equinox's composite form more closely resembles her night form, with a slim build and decorative drapes, Equinox Prime's composite form bears a closer resemblance to her day form, having the gold ornaments of her day form and lacking the drapes of her night form.
- Equinox Prime only requires 4 parts, making her considerably easier to farm and build than her non-Primed variant, who requires 9 parts.
- Helminth cyst is not visible on Equinox Prime, regardless of how big or how small it is.