“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Mod image update
- Health and Energy Orbs cannot be collected –and therefore converted– while at maximum Health or Energy respectively.
- The final converted restoration is rounded down. For example, with a rank 10 Equilibrium, collecting a Health Orb worth 25 Health will restore 27 Energy, rather than 27.5 Energy.
- Health converted from Energy Orbs will not heal Companions.
- Arcane Energize and Zenurik's Energy Pulse does not apply to energy from converted health orbs. Likewise, Arcane Pulse do not apply to health from converted energy orbs.
- As of Hotfix 22.214.171.124, Equilibrium can be acquired from Mod Packs and Transmutation.
- Equilibrium stacks with Equinox's passive ability, which converts 10% of Health Orbs into Energy and vice versa, up to a total of 120% efficiency.
- Equipping a Companion that is prone to taking damage, such as Kubrows or Djinn, will enable Health Orbs to be collected even if the Warframe itself is at maximum health, allowing them to be converted into energy more readily.
- Equipping Synth Fiber to any Companion will allow health orbs to be collected even if at max health, allowing immediate energy conversion.
- Protea’s Dispensary can generate Mega Health Orbs, allowing an energy conversion of 110 energy. (120 if an Equinox with Equilibrium picks one up.)
- This mod was awarded to players who survived at least 10 minutes in the Survival Weekend Event.
- The Orbs in the mod picture show the pre-Update 16.0 Health and Energy Orb designs, which were simpler and not as animated as they are now.
- An unranked copy was available via "Pinnacle" Steam bundles, but with only half the ranks of the normal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.