Entrati Family Tokens are Resources used within the Entrati syndicate to increase standing and syndicate rank. There are 6 tokens, each with their own method of acquisition.
- Mother Token - A mark of Mother's esteem.
- Father Token - A symbol of Father's trust and confidence.
- Daughter Token - A token of Daughter's gratitude.
- Son Token - A mark of Son's respect for services rendered.
- Otak Token - Otak is grateful for your aid. This helps him to remember it.
- Grandmother Token - A rare sign of Grandmother's favor.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Mother Tokens can be acquired by completing bounties given by Mother.
- Father Tokens are exchanged from resources found in the Cambion Drift.
- Daughter Tokens are exchanged from cut fish parts found in the Cambion Drift.
- Son Tokens are exchanged from preservation tags from animals found in the Cambion Drift.
- Otak Tokens are exchanged from minerals mined in the Cambion Drift.
- Grandmother Tokens are exchanged from other family tokens.
- Every token can be found in the cave systems, similar to Toroids.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Grandmother[edit | edit source]
All of the family tokens can be turned in for standing by Grandmother. Every token except for Son and Grandmother tokens can be exchanged for 100 Standing. Son Tokens can be exchanged for 500 Standing, and Grandmother tokens can be exchanged for 1500 Standing.
Son[edit | edit source]
Son tokens are also used for gilding companions. 10 Son Tokens are needed per gild.
Father[edit | edit source]
Father Tokens are used as sacrifices for ranking up in the Necraloid Syndicate.
Rank Ups[edit | edit source]
Family Tokens are also used as sacrifices for ranking up in the Entrati Syndicate.
|Title||Mother Token||Father Token||Son Token||Daughter Token||Otak Token||Grandmother Token|