Convert a target into a zealous thrall. Thralls turn on their allies and enthrall through damage. On death, they disintegrate into a damaging pillar of energy. The thrall horde remains under Revenant’s spell until this Ability runs out.
|Strength:250 / 500 / 750 / 1,000 ( Puncture damage/s)|
250 / 500 / 750 / 1,000 (projectile Impact damage)
|Duration:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s (thrall duration)|
10 s (pillar duration)
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (cast range)|
0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 m (pillar radius)
10 m (projectile seek range)
|Misc:7 (max thralls active)|
? m (projectile splash radius)
100 % (projectile stagger on hit)
100 % (beta enthrall chance on hit)
50 (overshields per pickup)
- Revenant releases his Sentient energy onto an enemy target within a range of 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters, converting it into an Alpha Thrall that is forced to fight for the Tenno cause. Alpha thrall's attacks spread the affliction to other enemies, also converting them into other alpha thralls on hit. All types of thralls remain under Revenant's control for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds and only 7 total thralls may exist at once.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Number of max thralls active is not affected by mods.
- The number of active thralls is tracked by the buff icon beside the shield and health bars.
- Thralls are tracked on the minimap as allied units represented by blue dots.
- Thralls can be attacked and damaged by all sources, whether from their own allies or Revenant's and his team's weapons and abilities.
- Attack, and Proc on Thralls with Radiation damage weapons will result in turning Thralls back to enemy state while in Proc duration.
- On death, alpha thralls leave behind an Eidolon energy pillar that lasts for 10 seconds. Each energy pillar continuously inflicts 250 / 500 / 750 / 1,000 Puncture damage per second to all enemies within a 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 meter radius; additionally, pillars generate homing energy projectiles that seek out nearby enemies within a range of 10 meters, exploding on impact to deal 250 / 500 / 750 / 1,000 Impact damage in a ? meter area with a 100% chance to stagger and a 100% chance to convert enemies hit into Beta Thralls as long as Revenant does not already have maximum thralls. Beta thralls also convert other enemies they hit into beta thralls up to the total thrall count, but they do not leave behind energy pillars on death.
- Damage per second and projectile damage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Pillar radius and projectile seek range are affected by Ability Range.
- Pillar duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Projectile splash radius, stagger on hit, and beta enthrall chance on hit are not affected by mods.
- Energy pillars do not inflict damage per second nor launch projectiles against thralls.
- Ability Synergy:
- Enthrall costs no energy when used on an enemy stunned by Mesmer Skin.
- Reave steals shields and health 5 times more from thralls.
- Alpha and beta thralls killed by Danse Macabre leave behind pickups that grant 50 Overshields for Revenant and his allies.
- Energy pillars explode to disperse damage radially when struck by Danse Macabre lasers.
- Can be cast on a new enemy target if below the number of max thralls active.
- Casting Enthrall on a new target will not refresh the duration of existing Thralls.
- Cannot be recast on enemies already affected by Enthrall.
- Casting Enthrall is a One-Handed Action that allows the player to perform attacks, movement and parkour Maneuvers.
- Revenant visually extends his left arm forward and channels a stream of Sentient energy that envelops the target, creating an upward surge of energy particles that appears on the enemy until it is under his control.
- Thralls are visually distinguished from other enemies by a spectral Eidolon Vomvalyst mask and orbiting spines floating above their head.
- Revenant's Sentient energy trail, energy particles, thrall Vomvalyst mask and spine sparks, and energy pillar colors are affected by Revenant's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Thrall Pact
- Nullifier Crewman And Nullifier Targets can remove the "enthralled" effect from itself and nearby enthralled enemies. Highly advisable to avoid Enthralling Nullifier Crewman.
- Sentient Enemies such as Battalysts, Conculysts, etc. can be Enthralled, however the duration may be slightly shorter.
- Enthralled eximus enemies and enemies such as Ancient Healers and other enemies with auras provide bonuses for the duration they are enthralled
- Enthralled Sniper Crewman can deploy permanent Ratel Allies that last until killed by enemies.
- When enthralled Boilers are killed, they will drop spawn pods that spawn infested allies that last until killed.
- However, if a boiler is killed while affected by a radiation proc, it will spawn enemies instead as normal.
- The Helmet Aura from a Scrambus or Comba will be used against enemies and not affect players and their allies while Enthralled.
- Enthralling Drahk Master will instantly turn the Drahks they summon as well as any already summoned into allies for the duration the Drahk Master is enthralled. Similar enemies and their alternative counter parts along with Corpus Techs share this similar effect when enthralled.
- Certain enemies Such as a Juggernaut can only be enthralled for an extremely short period of time, as can Ancient Disruptors and enemies under the effects of their Aura.
- Kuva Guardians Can be Enthralled, but only after losing their Kesheg.
- Enthrall Can be used against the Stalker & Shadow Stalker to render him Completely Harmless to the entire group for a time.
- Hyekkas, Drahks, and other Summonable Enemies summoned by their Enthralled Masters can Impede Progress in Defense Missions and their Syndicate variations unless they and their masters are killed in order to progress.
- Projectiles from pillars can damage and stagger thralls, if the projectiles targeted said enemies prior to them becoming thralls.
- Pillars can sometimes be detonated by player weapon attacks landing a hit on them, rather than just Danse Macabre's lasers.
- Enemies under the effect of Enthrall will not increase or refresh Melee Combo when struck with a melee weapon.
- Exceptions to this are finisher attacks and slash procs with Relentless Combination.
- Enemies under the effect of Enthrall will not increase or refresh Sniper Combo when hit with a sniper rifle.
- Enemies under the effect of Enthrall cannot be used to initiate or refresh the buffs of Double Tap and Split Flights. However, on-headshot mods such as Argon Scope still function normally.
- Enemies under the effect of Enthrall cannot be use to trigger the effects of any arcanes that are triggered on crit, such as Arcane Acceleration, or on headshot, such as Arcane Consequence.
- Enemies under the effect of Enthrall cannot be Glassed by the Vitrica.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.