Bind a helpless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Whipclaw will refresh the trap allowing it to capture more enemies.
|Duration:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 s (duration)|
0.5 s (spread delay)
|Range:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 m (cast range)|
6 / 7 / 8 / 10 m (spread radius)
|Misc:2.0x (damage multiplier)|
75% (reduced duration)
- Khora thrashes her whip at an enemy target within 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 meters, binding it in living metal for 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 seconds. While ensnared, the target is completely disabled, as the living metal propagates and pulls in all nearby enemies within a 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 meters radius after a 0.5 second delay.
- Cast range and spread radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Ensnare duration is affected by Ability Duration, while spread delay is inversely affected (e.g. more duration lowers delay).
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Ensnare pulls enemies from behind obstacles and does not require line of sight.
- Propagation always occur after the delay, regardless of any enemies actually being in range.
- Enemies pulled by the initial target are disabled for 75% of total duration, while extending the propagation effect to pull in and disable all unaffected enemies around them; enemies pulled by branch targets are disabled for 75% of the previously reduced duration, but do not propagate.
- Reduced duration percentage is not affected by mods.
- Subsequently ensnared enemies cannot be affected by the same instance of Ensnare again once freed, including the propagation effect from both the initial and branch targets.
- Ability Synergy: Ensnared enemies receive 200% damage from Whipclaw and Venari. Additionally, ensnared enemies hit by Whipclaw will propagate again to pull in new enemies.
- Whipclaw propagation refresh is considered as a new instance of Ensnare, therefore it will affect enemies freed from a previous cast.
- Cannot be recast on affected targets.
- Casting Ensnare is a full-body animation that stops grounded movement and other actions.
- The ensnared target is visually trapped within a cluster of spinning, living metal coils, while both the original target and branch targets glow faintly in Khora's chosen energy color.
- When Ensnare propagates, living chains briefly lash out from the source enemy to pull in new targets before disappearing.
- The living metal coils on the target are affected by Khora's chosen Appearance colors.
- Subsuming Khora to the Helminth will offer Ensnare and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Take advantage of Ensnare's long cast range to trap a group of enemies before you, Venari, your other Companion, or your teammates can reach them. Doing so ensures Ensnare has time to propagate after its delay.
- Cast on key targets such as Bombards to quickly disable them, while pulling any nearby enemies toward it.
- Ensnared enemies stand upright and will not move while debuffed, making this ability great for performing consistent headshots.
- Enemies around the initial target will have reduced durations on ther debuff, lasting for a shorter time the farther out they are.
- Cast Ensnare and follow up with Whipclaw to deal double damage and apply Status Effects to multiple enemies at once, while earning multiple hits toward the melee combo counter.
- Ensnared enemies that survive Whipclaw's explosion have their propagation effects refreshed. This causes them to propagate after the delay to pull in new enemies around them.
- Cast Ensnare on enemies near Venari or command her to attack a marked ensnared target for double damage.
- Cast Ensnare on enemies trapped by Strangledome to spread its effects to nearby enemies, allowing Whipclaw and Venari to deal double damage to ensnared enemies.
- When Strangledome ends, ensnared enemies will be pulled to the original target if the debuff is still active. Use this opportunity to attack them with weapons, Venari, and Whipclaw.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.