Allies will gain energy over time when enemies are marked with Energy Vampire.
|Strength:15 / 17 / 20 / 25 (energy restored per pulse)|
6.25% (damage percentage)
≥25% (damage health threshold)
|Duration:5 / 6 / 7 / 9 s|
|Range:100 m (cast range)|
15 / 17 / 20 / 25 m (pulse radius)
|Misc:4 (number of pulses)|
5 (min damage)
1 (max target limit)
- Trinity extracts pure energy from a single enemy target, from within a cast range of 100 meters. The target is incapacitated in place, glows bright blue and emits 4 energy pulses throughout 5 / 6 / 7 / 9 seconds. Each energy pulse restores 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 Energy points to Trinity and allied Warframes within a radius of 15 / 17 / 20 / 25 meters, while the target is constantly staggered. During this time 6.25% of the target's current health is dealt to it as Damage each pulse, bypassing the target's Shields. If the target's health drops, or is already, below 25% of its maximum value the target will instead be dealt 6.25% × 25% = 1.5625% of the its maximum health as Damage each pulse.
- Energy restored per pulse and damage percentage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Pulse duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range and pulse radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Number of pulses and max target limit are not affected by mods.
- If a marked target dies, all remaining pulses are released at once.
- The 6.25% damage percentage is applied to either the target's remaining health or to 25% of its maximum health - whichever is greater at the time of each pulse. Each energy pulse inflicts at least 5 damage if the resulting damage is below 5 damage points.
- Damage health threshold is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Minimum damage is not affected by mods.
- Pulses are emitted at every quarter of the duration, the first occurring immediately on cast. The final pulse occurs when three-quarters of the duration has elapsed.
- When casting Energy Vampire, Trinity is immune to crowd control effects.
- The pulses' stagger will not interrupt the attacks of heavy enemy units. It also does not affect enemies immune to stagger, such as Grineer Rollers, Corpus Ospreys, or certain bosses.
- Energy Vampire cannot be cast on invulnerable targets.
- If Energy Vampire is cast on a Manic during its vulnerable phase, pulses can continue through its invulnerable phase.
- Players with channeled abilities active do not gain energy from Energy Vampire.
- Has a cast delay of 0.6 seconds. Not recastable while active.
- Multiple Trinities cannot drain energy from a single target simultaneously.
- Main article: Vampire Leech
- Casting Energy Vampire on a weak enemy and killing it will grant players a quick burst of energy.
- While increased duration slows energy gain by spreading the pulses over a longer period, killing the target quickly negates this penalty, allowing Trinity's other abilities to benefit from increased duration.
- Decreasing Energy Vampire's duration via Corrupted Mods will quicken the energy restoration at the cost of a shortened span of stagger control per cast.
- If used on Grineer Latchers, the Latcher will not be destroyed by the pulses and Energy Vampire can be cast upon it repeatedly for more energy. The effect will stop if it latches onto a player.
- Energy Vampire can be used on Sortie Bosses to make quick work of them, as it deals percentage based damage.
- If Energy Vampire is cast on a Shockwave MOA readying to stomp the ground, it will still produce a shockwave and won't be stunned.
- In Corpus levels, if the player targets something outside of the above mentioned target tracking range, the nearest turret (and possibly cameras) will be targeted.
- Formerly, casting Energy Vampire as was ending would deal increased damage based on the enemy's multiplied health (which was 10 times larger during Well Of Life). Even after the enemy's maximum and current health had reverted to its original un-multiplied values, the remaining 3 pulses to took off huge amounts of health. This was patched in Update 18.5 (2016-03-04).