Allies will gain energy over time when enemies are marked with Energy Vampire.
|Strength:15 / 17 / 20 / 25 (restored energy)|
6.25% (damage percentage)
|Duration:5 / 6 / 7 / 9 s|
|Range:100 m (cast range)|
15 / 17 / 20 / 25 m (pulse radius)
- Trinity marks a target within 100 meters. It shines bright blue and emits 4 pulses over 5 / 6 / 7 / 9 seconds. Each pulse restores 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 energy to Tenno within 15 / 17 / 20 / 25 meters, and the target is staggered and dealt 6.25% of its remaining health as True Damage bypassing the target's Shields.
- Damage percentage is applied to either the target's remaining health or 25% of its maximum health - whichever is greater at the time of cast. Each pulse inflicts at least 5 True damage.
- Pulses are emitted at every quarter of the duration, the first occurring immediately on cast. The final pulse occurs when three-quarters of the duration has elapsed.
- When casting Energy Vampire, Trinity is immune to crowd control effects.
- The pulses' stagger will not interrupt the attacks of heavy enemy units. It also does not affect enemies immune to stagger, such as Grineer Rollers, Corpus Ospreys, or certain bosses.
- Energy Vampire cannot be cast on invulnerable targets.
- If Energy Vampire is cast on a Manic during its vulnerable phase, pulses can continue through its invulnerable phase.
- Players with channeled abilities active do not gain energy from Energy Vampire.
- Has a cast delay of 0.6 seconds. Not recastable while active.
- Multiple Trinities cannot drain energy from a single target simultaneously.
- Main article: Vampire Leech
- Casting Energy Vampire on a weak enemy and killing it will grant players a quick burst of energy.
- While increased duration slows energy gain by spreading the pulses over a longer period, killing the target quickly negates this penalty, allowing Trinity's other abilities to benefit from increased duration.
- Decreasing Energy Vampire's duration via Corrupted Mods will quicken the energy restoration at the cost of a shortened span of stagger control per cast.
- With a maxed Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise, a rank-3 Energy Vampire will trigger all four pulses over 1.125 seconds, staggering the target only once at most.
- A low duration build will allow Trinity to cast Energy Vampire multiple times on a single target, providing a large source of energy and quickly dealing true damage.
- If used on Grineer Latchers, the Latcher will not be destroyed by the pulses and Energy Vampire can be cast upon it repeatedly for more energy. The effect will stop if it latches onto a player.
- Energy Vampire can be used on Sortie Bosses to make quick work of them, as it deals percentage based damage.
- If Energy Vampire is cast on a Shockwave MOA readying to stomp the ground, it will still produce a shockwave and won't be stunned.
- In Corpus levels, if the player targets something outside of the above mentioned target tracking range, the nearest turret (and possibly cameras) will be targeted.
- Formerly, casting Energy Vampire as Well Of Life was ending would deal increased damage based on the enemy's multiplied health (which was 10 times larger during Well Of Life). Even after the enemy's maximum and current health had reverted to its original un-multiplied values, the remaining 3 pulses to took off huge amounts of health. This was patched in Update 18.5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.