Allies will gain energy over time when enemies are marked with Energy Vampire.
|Strength:15 / 17 / 20 / 25 (energy restored per pulse)|
6.25 % (damage percentage)
≥25% (damage health threshold)
|Duration:5 / 6 / 7 / 9 s|
|Range:100 m (cast range)|
15 / 17 / 20 / 25 m (pulse radius)
|Misc:4 (number of pulses)|
5 (min True damage)
1 (max target limit)
- Trinity extracts pure energy from a single enemy target, from within a cast range of 100 meters. The target is incapacitated in place, glows bright blue and emits 4 energy pulses throughout 5 / 6 / 7 / 9 seconds. Each energy pulse restores 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 Energy points to Trinity and allied Warframes within a radius of 15 / 17 / 20 / 25 meters, while the target is staggered constantly and dealt 6.25% of either its remaining health or a quarter of maximum health, whichever is greater at the time of each pulse, as True Damage bypassing the target's Shields. In other words, when the target has over or equal to 25% health, the 6.25% damage percentage will use the target's remaining health to convert to True damage. When the target is below 25% health, the 6.25% damage percentage will use the quarter of the target's maximum health.
- Energy restored per pulse and damage percentage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Pulse duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cast range and pulse radius are affected by Ability Range.
- Number of pulses and max target limit are not affected by mods.
- If a marked target dies, all remaining pulses are released at once.
- Damage percentage is applied to either the target's remaining health or 25% of its maximum health - whichever is greater at the time of each pulse. Each energy pulse inflicts at least 5 True damage if the resulting damage is below 5 damage points.
- Damage health threshold is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Minimum damage is not affected by mods.
- Pulses are emitted at every quarter of the duration, the first occurring immediately on cast. The final pulse occurs when three-quarters of the duration has elapsed.
- When casting Energy Vampire, Trinity is immune to crowd control effects.
- The pulses' stagger will not interrupt the attacks of heavy enemy units. It also does not affect enemies immune to stagger, such as Grineer Rollers, Corpus Ospreys, or certain bosses.
- Energy Vampire cannot be cast on invulnerable targets.
- If Energy Vampire is cast on a Manic during its vulnerable phase, pulses can continue through its invulnerable phase.
- Players with channeled abilities active do not gain energy from Energy Vampire.
- Has a cast delay of 0.6 seconds. Not recastable while active.
- Multiple Trinities cannot drain energy from a single target simultaneously.
- Main article: Vampire Leech
- Casting Energy Vampire on a weak enemy and killing it will grant players a quick burst of energy.
- While increased duration slows energy gain by spreading the pulses over a longer period, killing the target quickly negates this penalty, allowing Trinity's other abilities to benefit from increased duration.
- Decreasing Energy Vampire's duration via Corrupted Mods will quicken the energy restoration at the cost of a shortened span of stagger control per cast.
- With a maxed Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise, a rank-3 Energy Vampire will trigger all four pulses over 1.125 seconds, staggering the target only once at most.
- A low duration build will allow Trinity to cast Energy Vampire multiple times on a single target, providing a large source of energy and quickly dealing true damage.
- If used on Grineer Latchers, the Latcher will not be destroyed by the pulses and Energy Vampire can be cast upon it repeatedly for more energy. The effect will stop if it latches onto a player.
- Energy Vampire can be used on Sortie Bosses to make quick work of them, as it deals percentage based damage.
- If Energy Vampire is cast on a Shockwave MOA readying to stomp the ground, it will still produce a shockwave and won't be stunned.
- In Corpus levels, if the player targets something outside of the above mentioned target tracking range, the nearest turret (and possibly cameras) will be targeted.
- Formerly, casting Energy Vampire as Well Of Life was ending would deal increased damage based on the enemy's multiplied health (which was 10 times larger during Well Of Life). Even after the enemy's maximum and current health had reverted to its original un-multiplied values, the remaining 3 pulses to took off huge amounts of health. This was patched in Update 18.5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.